Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basque this and basque that!!! Chelsea this and chelsea that! we seem to make everything sound like a mountain climb.... damn it we are Barca and if we want to win the title then we'll need to have a tougher attitude. i'm proud of the team even after those draws. now the situation is that in the coming 5 days we have 2 away games that might be key to how things shape out in the coming months.

a win at El Sadar and every win we get in the league will furthermore depress the mood in madrid... more wins will make them feel helpless and will kill this wave of optimism they are having now.

and the game at Stamford Bridge speaks out on its own i dont need to describe it. All i can say is that this is one of the most annoying teams to play against left in the champion's League and though i dont want to understemitate the others it still seems that they will be easier because of their nature/style of play.

and so i cross my fingers for these two games... the next 5 days could make me very angry or turn me into a very very happy man.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I think every game from here on end until the Championship and the CL is won is important, there's no getting around that. This was just around the period that RM started to dip last season so I hope the players are wary of that.

Like you said, I think we have to play for the kill now. Great teams do that early on in a game and don't waste energy chasing a winner late in the game. If that's the standard we are aiming for, that's the standard we must achieve. No matter which players are out on the field, it's all about the 3 points now.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
When it comes to March and April time frame, just about everygame is do or die. After Osasuna, in La Liga, is Athletic at home, the Deportivo away and then Betis at home and then the Clasico. 5 very difficult games.

If the team gest through Chelsea, there will be no easy teams in the next rounds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts