Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we all know who'll finish at top of the table, but does anybody know when the first kick will be taken ????

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Rimmer said:
Well we all know who'll finish at top of the table, but does anybody know when the first kick will be taken ????
So you know how the championship will end but you do not know when its going to commence :D:D Nobody to match, really :D

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: The new season

Seductive said:
So you know how the championship will end but you do not know when its going to commence :D:D Nobody to match, really :D
Nope nobody can match "La 12" when it comes to prediction ;) :D ;)

Last year the clausure started at feb. 14, I might reach Argentina by the beginning of feb. but gotta do a few de-tours before I´ll play Jonnie de BA.

Right now I´m getting late, the life in Bahía is to great, well it doesn´t really matter, I gotta drop by Rio, if I can delay myself with another week then the Rio State Championship kicks off, I wouldn´t mind watching a game or to there.

I just have to delay my arrival in BA until the Clausure kicks off :eek: , well it shouldn´t be a problem :tongue: ;)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Hey Rimmer,

I'm gonna go to Rio pretty soon and gonna go to Salvador in Carnival... are you gonna be their?

If you do, meet me in the block of Babado Novo.... gonna be their on the Friday and Tuesday..

Were are you in Bahia anyway??

Just wear a shirt : ïm a proud boludo & bostero ":tongue: :D

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ze da Fiel said:
Hey Rimmer,

I'm gonna go to Rio pretty soon and gonna go to Salvador in Carnival... are you gonna be their?

If you do, meet me in the block of Babado Novo.... gonna be their on the Friday and Tuesday..

Were are you in Bahia anyway??

Just wear a shirt : ïm a proud boludo & bostero ":tongue: :D
Sorry man, I didn´t bring that shirt with me :( :rolleyes: ;) I´ll just wear the blue and white shirt :D :D

Nope I won´t stay here doing the Carnival, I´ll be in Argentina doing that periode. I´m in Salvador right now, I think I´ll go and do some hiking in Diamantina and then drop by some of the spots at the coast before setting for Rio. I might be down at Rio in about two weeks or so.

I gotta catch a Fluminese match now the´ve signed O Animal :devil: , I always like that mad-man and I´ll love to see him at Romario play together again ;) ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts