Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
It's nice looking but it's not designed all that well. What I mean is that there are too many elements on the page, there is no central focus. I don't know where I'm supposed to look, too many distractions. The news are also too obscured, they use too much space to advertise videos, pointless "Especiales" some of which are just games and so on. The bottom has some stories, these should have been more exposed and put at the top of the page.

You want to give people a reason to keep coming back to the site, what most club sites have to offer that's most valuable is news. Otherwise you make a good first impression, but people don't see why they should come back, the feel like they've seen everything that's worthwhile already.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
numerodix said:
It's nice looking but it's not designed all that well. What I mean is that there are too many elements on the page, there is no central focus. I don't know where I'm supposed to look, too many distractions. The news are also too obscured, they use too much space to advertise videos, pointless "Especiales" some of which are just games and so on. The bottom has some stories, these should have been more exposed and put at the top of the page.

You want to give people a reason to keep coming back to the site, what most club sites have to offer that's most valuable is news. Otherwise you make a good first impression, but people don't see why they should come back, the feel like they've seen everything that's worthwhile already.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
yeah its just videos. i dont wanna watch perez's era (see right hand side), i wanna hear about whats happening in training, interviews, team news, whats happening with the club things that i wont read on soccernet and such websits. and their english section is out of date as usual. they need someone to quickly translate stuff. it prob still has the signing of zidane at the front

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
One thing that has always upset me is that the club's logo didn't appear anywhere in the layout. Just that tasteless midfield circle. At least they have fixed this.

But certainly I agree that it is too "noisy" and difficult to explore

·
Registered
604 Posts
I don't like the fact that I can not watch the vids when I want find some info on the reserves and youth teams. I tried registering, but somehow the site is not accepting my infomation :frustrat:

The site itself doesn't give any inside info and what it gives can be found on other sights :sigh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts