Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Is the away jersey black or dark blue? I can't tell from the picture. I wonder what color shorts and socks will be worn with that dark shirt?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Very nice shorts, and very expensive too. i hope they bring us luck..

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Its the best t-shirt I have ever seen for Arg, especially the away one.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hey Guys !! How the hell are yous !!

I have noticed aswell as Argentina , Portugal and a few others , not many other countrys though have 2 versions of each strip !! whats that about , would any of you's know ???

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Quite frankly, I don't like 'em!
The home shirt looks retro and the away one looks like some training sportswear!

The Reebok jerseys were looking so much better imo. :eek:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I don´t think so, it looks very cool, the reebok one was ugly..

·
Registered
271 Posts
The Reebok jerseys were looking so much better imo.
Problem was, they were exactly that: REEBOK jerseys, not Argentine jerseys. You couldn't tell whether you're supporting Reebok or Argentina!

This jersey is pure class, you can see the team winning in these ;)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Perhaps black stripes should extend to the ends of the sleeves and a collar should be added, but overall I like the new jerseys slightly better than the ones from Reebok.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Are those the official jerseys for the World Cup? Subside has a home jersey that looks identical, but is said to be Argentina's jersey only until before the World Cup.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
According to reports, the new jerseys have a revolutionary, high-tech sweat removal system!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Subside is selling a pre WC jersey that's been used since last October. Athough it may look similar to the new jersey it is actually quite different not just aesthetically but as Humbird pointed out the finishing of the fabric is also revolutionary.

Tim said:
Are those the official jerseys for the World Cup? Subside has a home jersey that looks identical, but is said to be Argentina's jersey only until before the World Cup.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I think they are great i´m thinking of getting the home shirt myself, i hope it brings us luck in the WC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts