·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Ghostface said:
has anyone seen the cover with Ronaldo on it.:howler: :howler:
http://www.marca.com/primeras/04/02/g0204.jpg
SEEEE!! he's not fat!!:tongue: :D
Hey! I´m good at Photoshop too! :D :howler:
Nah! Seriously, he is NOT fat. And if he is... who cares as long as he keeps playing like he is doing now!? :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Who said Ronaldo was fat? Haha, the press don't know what to say now in days and all for the damn money, and anti-Ronaldo fans take advantage of those news to treat on Ronaldo.

Seriously, Ronaldo is not fat, I still can't believe the press and people who to me are ignorant ignorant ignorant keep trying to put him down.

But whatever, if you think he is fat, good. The only thing I see getting fat are the goals, they just keep growing and growin, amazing.;)

·
Registered
462 Posts
183 cm / 82 kg<<<Ronaldo

188 cm / 83 kg<<<Henry

180 cm / 78 kg<<<Totti

185 cm / 82 kg<<<Vieri

185 cm / 80 kg<<<Zidane

What's the difference? Height? Weight? What!?!?!?

Lets be realistic, Ronaldo is not fat, his body is made of pure muscle but where's the fat, oil and all that? People sure do make a joke out of themselves this days, it's pathetic saying Ronaldo is fat.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
It's not about height/weight ratio, even though his is probably higher than the others' on that list. But that's not the point cause all players have a different build, the point is that he looks a little overweight. It doesn't make him fat obviously, but it's visible.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Ronaldo not fat it's just his glads!:D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he is quite a fat lad,it shouldn't be allowed really because as he runs quickly the fat wobbles and descends into a blurry blob,so unless the defenders eyesight is perfect they just see a blurry mass going towards the goal :D

FIFA should bring in some sort of new directive,at least make him wear some sort of suit so he doesn't wobble so much,the goalkeepers don't know what's going on as all his sludge comes flying towards them.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Real_Galactico said:
183 cm / 82 kg<<<Ronaldo

188 cm / 83 kg<<<Henry
180 cm / 78 kg<<<Totti
185 cm / 82 kg<<<Vieri
185 cm / 80 kg<<<Zidane
where you got it?

in fact, weight is easy to go up and down. it can be totally different even in only one month.

but none of us really care about it, if his fat helps him score.
support his oil. :D

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he is quite a fat lad,it shouldn't be allowed really because as he runs quickly the fat wobbles and descends into a blurry blob,so unless the defenders eyesight is perfect they just see a blurry mass going towards the goal :D

FIFA should bring in some sort of new directive,at least make him wear some sort of suit so he doesn't wobble so much,the goalkeepers don't know what's going on as all his sludge comes flying towards them.
what an ass :rollani:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Roberto Carlos said it best : " Ronaldo is not fat, fat people can't run that fast!" ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ronaldo isn't fat, but compared to his old self he is way slower and he is big boned atleast in a footy jersey which leads people to believe that he has somehow gained weight. I always thought Ronnie was at an average size but sometimes he looks a bit beefy, like at the WC 2002. I admit, I haven't watched him play much at Madrid so I have absolutely no clue how he looks now. :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts