Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new jersey has arrived, and unlike Ivers I like it. We've stuck with the broad black/white strib and I find that the collar has improved. Either way there's no significant change in our home jersey.
I'm very curious as to our second jersy though which will be all SILVER! The third jersey will remain deep
blue.

Check out the official site for pictures.

Ciao.

[Edited by Glen on 06-07-2000 at 19:46]

·
Registered
517 Posts
You can`t be serious ??? It looks like it`s from the earlie 80`s. So out of style that it hurts !!! :( :(

Let`s hope the silver jersey is better.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'd like to see the away and 3rd kits before deciding whether or not Lotto is a worthy sponsor. I have to say, though, that so far I like the idea of the silver away kit!:) I don't particularly like the "CiaoWeb" logo on the sleeves; I think that if they do that, they should take the sponsor off of the front of the jersey so it doesn't end up looking like a bulletin board for ads! I would've also liked to have more(and thinner) stripes like last years version. Otherwise, there's no big change to them at all.

But, I am sad to see that Kappa is not designing the kit anymore. :(

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ivers, in case you haven't noticed, the 80's are back in a big way lately! Take a look at any fashion magazine and you'll see what I'm talking about. But, that's not to say that I'm a big fan of the 80's!:)

I

·
0 Posts
DM-11 I totally agree. The players will look like moving billboards.

I

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Fanatic, you beat me to the punch! The link that I posted takes you to the page where you can choose which jersey you want to see up close; I think that they're performing some maintenance on their site or something. I like your links to the BIG pictures better(which is what I was going to do!:)).

I like the Away and 3rd jerseys, but I'm going to have to get used to the RED Lotto logo's on the sleeves. I don't mind that they have it on the sleeves(I think it's better than what Kappa did last year along the whole length of the sleeve), but it's RED!!! One good thing is that they didn't put the CiaoWeb logo on the sleeves of ALL the jerseys! I don't like the CiaoWeb logo at all and especially not on the FRONT :mad: of the Home jersey where the Lotto logo should be!!!

Overall, though, I don't think that they are all that bad. I definately like the Away Silver jersey the best and the 3rd jersey isn't too far off, but the Home jersey leaves a little to be desired (the CiaoWeb logo just blows it!:mad: ).

Maybe next year they'll learn from their mistakes!:)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good work guys :).

I'm positively surprised I must admit. I've always been an all-out Kappa fan, and even if I don't think the new jerseys are on the same level, I definately feared worse.

The home jersey; well- I see your points, but to be honest it's not that different from the old one afterall. I HATED the red numbers on the back from two years ago, and there's nothing as detestable on the new shirt I feel. Same old- same old in my opinion.

Away jersey; Puzzled :). I'll have to see the lads in this one, but overall a little spark of "new style" can't hurt that much. I'm looking forward to seing Davids in this one (with his glasses and a mean look on his face).
Futhermore- I hope we'll meet Man.U on a misty day in these and beat them 6-0 (even more so as it would be AWAY :)). Afterwards we'll hear S** Bast**d Fergusson claiming that we only won because the scummers couldn't see us. The Phantom Menace if you will...:).

Third jersey; I never liked the old one and I think this is definately better. The colour is more stylish I feel.

Lotto.... We'll- it's not as high profile as Kappa, Adidas or Nike, but we made the most lucrative kit deal ever in Italy (no numbers has been given but Giraudo said it was REALLY good).
I think we will have to get accustumed to seing new companies until some brand goes out on the limp to give us an outrageous sum of money.
We're becoming a company whether we like it or not, and the financial prospects are absolutely exillirating.

Remember- Milan had Lotto kits in their glory days (Sacchi-flying Dutchmen). Perhaps this is a positive omen...:) ?

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
No, I think last season's shirt was even more 70-80 style. I quite like the new home shirt, only that the yellow ads on the sleeves look horrible...:mad:

I am unable to get into the link to see the away shirts...

I am not happy that Lotto is our new supplier, Adidas would have been much much better...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Inter and Nike has got it all, their new shirt is so cool. Imagine a shirt like that in our colors !!

No strange Moggi says the transfer door is closed, we wont get any new players to were that ugly lotto-shirt.

D

·
0 Posts
the silver jersey looks slick & the navy blue jersey is aceptable but what the hell have they done to the main shirt??
it looks AWFUL!!!
these yellow patches look so out of place & they don't blend in at all with the rest of the jersey;in addition i feel that the navy stripe on the right patch & the red stripe on the left patch r totally unnecessary!! :( :( :(
I hope they remove these patches b4 the season starts-lool.
;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I dont like the new jerseys at all. Our home kit looks awfull. Looks like a freakn RAINBOW! It is supposed to be black&white. Lotto on the sleves.. dont like the looks of at all. The traditional style is all gone. The lads will look like a bulletin board when they are on the pitch.
The silver jersey is ok, like that on best. And now Kappa is sponsing Roma!!!! And roma's jersey looks great, so I've heard. It has the azzurri style. That's what we should have.

Inter Juve Fanatic: Your jersey looks awesome man. Your jersey really represents Internazionale F.C . Black&Blue. Not like ours, black&white, yellow, red and so on. :p

The 3rd we can use against utd if we meet them in the CL. :)

and damnit get rid of Lotto on the sleves..

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The silver one is ok.. The home jersey is horrible!! What is that crap on the sleeves!? AARGH! The Inter jersey is really cool. So are the lazio and milan ones. Bring back kappa this SUCKS. :mad:

And the TELE+ logo sucks too.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
It looks awful. Ya should got adidas since ya have Del Piero and the great Zidane. Nike chases Ronaldos teams to sponsor them (Inter, Barca and PSV they all have nike mainly because of him) lotto is from the early 80's.
Look at Inters new one and Milans they are both very nice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts