• Who cares!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen it yet go to www.leedsunited.co.uk
I don't hate it like I hate the new Arsenal kit, it doesn't look to bad really. Hopefully they'll keep the blue & yellow though, because that one does look pretty cool. I would've liked an all yellow one again though.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I reckon the new kit looks awsome. Even though there is no real change except the collar and the blue stripe down the side... It's not too bad... :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
In our case that is true. Can't say the same for the Man U strip
Sorry, I that was me posting then. My friend used this same computer and forgot to log out. I could have had some fun with that! :howler:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know that is a bannable offense...
And yes, I'm no big fan of the current ManUre strip right now, it looks like manure :howler:

·
Registered
98 Posts
The new kit isn't too bad, I definitely prefer the V-necks rather than the round necks, but it does seem with that collar that we are going back to the old Thistle Hotels kit!
I am a big fan of the blue and yellow away kit - I really don't like the plain yellow one!!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
we are going back to the old Thistle Hotels kit!
We can only pray that it does not happen! :tongue: Do any of u remember when our away uniform was green with black stripes? :howler: Gross!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hmmm no one of our better ones... I used to like the old away kit with blue and yellow squares, resembling the blackburn kit.

We definitely have one of our better sponsors too, do you remember Topman - how bad was that... they even had Gary Speed modelling for them.. he he..

You ever think of teams with particular sponsorships like -
Man poo - Sharp
Arsenal - JVC
Everton - One to One
Leics - always be Walkers - that has to be one of the longest sponsorships.
Liverpool - Carlsberg
Newcastle - Newcastle Brown
Bolton - Reebok

any others?

Have you noticed too, that as we have gotten older - then so has the League cup in drinks -
Milk (cup), coca cola (cup), worthington (cup), Is it going to be Jack Daniels next??

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
The would rig it for us. ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hahaha thats a good point about the name of the cup growing with us...
Anyway, YOU GUYS ARE LIKE PLANKS OF DRIFTWOOD!
BACK TO THE NEW HOME KIT!
I like the new home kit, I would prefer it if it was like the Brasil kit (yellow = white, green = blue) ie. more of the blue stripes because it is a bit too plain. Ilike the new collar, though because it means you can wear a t-shirt underneath it without anybody noticing. I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
though because it means you can wear a t-shirt underneath it without anybody noticing. I am very pleased with it.
Brilliant, I thought I was the only 1. The current shirt looks so gay when worn with a shirt underneath. The new one will be awsome... :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The new Leeds kit was released at 6am on Friday morning. Me being me, I was there queuing outside Elland Road at 1:45am. 4 hours 15 minutes worth of queuing just so I be one of the first people in the world to buy it, but boy was it worth it! The material on the new shirt is wonderful, such an improvement from the old one...I'm in love with it already!

Everything about the new kit is fantastic! It's awesome! I love it!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I'm planning on buying a new footie shirt this summer, and a Leeds one is at the top of my list.... I think though that I'd rather have the blue one because I already have a white leeds shirt. As for the older shirt looking crap with a tshirt underneath, I have a blank white tshirt that I always save to wear with the older white shirt.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Well, I have a whole heap of Leeds shirts but as soon as I can I will be going out to grab the new home kit. I have the Yellow, Packard Bell White, Blue and home White. Stunning bunch of shirts. :tongue: The new will be so awsome, can't wait to wear it under me school shirt and walk about looking so cool! :tongue: :howler:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts