Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Angel_Culé said:
Nice, picture Bono. I see that you still follow Barça. Wait and see when Hristo becomes president :D.
:D Thsi will be the day when .. ')

If Hristo becomes a President at Barca, I have to say, I will laugh my lungs out. I am not saying he wont do the job, but he will be by far, the less intelligent (to put it mildly) Pres i have ever seen. Gil will look like a Prof next to him! :D

Yes, I do follow Barca a lot. Every Bulgarian, or almost, has some special links with the team since the early 90s. I personally never liked Hristo that much, but he made Bulgaria and Barca coem together in one sentence so often back then, that it is hard not to be interested in all this great club.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
bono said:
:D Thsi will be the day when .. ')

I personally never liked Hristo that much, but he made Bulgaria and Barca coem together in one sentence so often back then, that it is hard not to be interested in all this great club.
:cool:
I guess you mean as a person, cause as a player he was fantastic.

Have a look at the Barcelona Zaragoza thread where I mention that Barça could play Milan tactical formation and tell me what you think. Cheers.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a person he is either extremely funny (and he doesn’t know it ;) ) or simply ... well, sorry, but Stupid! Very much so. And a bit arrogant.

As a player he was great. However, I never liked his style too much. May be cause I have always been a Milan fan and at these times it was basically Us, You and few of the rest, you know. Also, I never liked too much the way the Bulgaria NT was playing back then. Of course, I was happy at WC 94, especially eliminating Germany (as predominantly a Dutch NT fan, that was my moment :cool: ) but the style was ... as Johan the Great put it "Organized chaos" :tongue: Being also a Serie A fan, this is not the closest to my football preferences.

Look, the guy from the pic above is sth different thou. Amazing player. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts