Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Arsenal to win Champs Lge?
A £10 bet would net £120!
:dielaugh: I think I'll save my money.

Is Arsenal's website free? I hate all the football league clubs with websites which you have to pay to join.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has a chance to become probably the best club website in Europe. Very user friendly and informative. Inter have a terrific website as well.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Nuick said:
:dielaugh: I think I'll save my money.

Is Arsenal's website free? I hate all the football league clubs with websites which you have to pay to join.
you have to pay for all the clips and interviews, though i think you can get stream links from some sites.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
To be honest, Arsenal website is one of reasons why I become Arsenal fan. Official site is probably small thing, but actually has significant role. It's a proof that the club is very professionaly managed. And at that time, as far as I can remember, Arsenal is the only official site with Chinese language option. As a Chinese myself, I thought that this was the right club for me because it appreciates its Chinese fans long before everybody hailed Asia as huge market for football.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Anybody ever saw Chelsea's official site ? You won't believe that club actually spend over £200 million on players only, but can't do better with their website.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Quality site the new one - but I still love the one from 1999/2000, with the animated gif of Kanu scoring. :D

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Arsenal's site is part of a JV with Granada.

It is informative, but is probably very useful for people living abroad.

It is the source of many stories on Skysports and in newspapers as are the Arsenal matchday programmes.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I like it too. I didnt even know they were doing that till 2 days when i tried loggin in and it said they were doing something new with it. Its nice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts