Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How will this affect Bayern? We should have 6 German players in our line-up. So the only posibility is:

Rensing - Lahm, Lucio, Demichelis, Jansen - Zé Roberto, Borowski - Ribery, Schweinsteiger - Klose, Toni

This is the only line-up I can think of.. Beacuse there is no way that Toni will be benched for Poldi. So I'd guess, Sagnol and van Bommel/Zé Roberto will loose their starting berth for Jansen and Borowski.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Beckenbauer's reaction:

Franz Beckenbauer hat zum Auftakt des FIFA-Kongresses in Sydney ein Plädoyer für die Einführung der 6+5-Regel gehalten. „Wir favorisieren diese Regel, weil niemand in seinem Klub nur Ausländer spielen sehen will. Und als Jung-Profi fühlst du dich blockiert. Das ist nicht gut für den Fußball“, sagte der Bayern-Präsident am Donnerstag. Die Verabschiedung der 6+5-Regel, die bis zum Sommer 2013 umgesetzt werden soll und nach der mehr einheimische als ausländische Spieler in der Anfangsformation stehen müssen, steht am Freitag im Mittelpunkt des FIFA-Kongresses.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Wow, so this rule will be in effect by next season?

I think it is a big mistake. The quality of football will drop IMO because the homegrown players know that their coaches have to play them because of the FIFA Rule. Competition for positions always makes a club better, and now I am afraid that this rule will eliminate that competition.

As for Bayern, I think they will be fine. They are fortunate to have some of the best German players in the world (Schweinsteiger, Klose, Lahm, etc). In fact, this rule may actually end up helping the club in the Bundesliga. Other teams will have to settle for only decent German players, while Bayern have the best.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
The rule will never be applied. You can simply forget about it again.

It is against the EU rules so Blatter can go and **** himself with it...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rule will never be applied. You can simply forget about it again.

It is against the EU rules so Blatter can go and **** himself with it...
I hope it dosen't apply, beacuse most of the teams will suffer and mostly the big teams. In fact Bayern will be affected in two possitions, but teams like Real Madrid, Inter, Arsenal and Barcelona will suffer more.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I hope it dosen't apply, beacuse most of the teams will suffer and mostly the big teams. In fact Bayern will be affected in two possitions, but teams like Real Madrid, Inter, Arsenal and Barcelona will suffer more.

Ohhh.. the poor, poor big teams. They really don't have the money to buy players, no. The big teams will suffer, I'll light a candle for them. :D :rollani:You never thought about the little clubs? Not enough money to buy decent local players, because the good ones get caught from the big guns.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhh.. the poor, poor big teams. They really don't have the money to buy players, no. The big teams will suffer, I'll light a candle for them. :D :rollani:You never thought about the little clubs? Not enough money to buy decent local players, because the good ones get caught from the big guns.
Good point. Nevertheless, I refered financially speaking, big teams have to buy at extremelly high prices the players they need. So big clubs spend wile small clubs whose squad is 90% made of local players will increase their pokets and are in no need of buying more local players.

Let's say Inter wants to buy a player from Brescia Calcio. Do you think that Brescia will give them a player in a regular price? No, they will ask for a hughe amount since they now that Inter are in need of that player!

Yes, big clubs will have the great players, but small clubs will have more money.

There are two ways to solve this problem (if it is applied):

- Buying local players from smaller clubs at high prices.
- Using their own youth talents and products (Ex. Bayern, Ajax and Manchester)

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
It's not a bad idea, but clubs will find a way around it by getting youngsters from the ages of 12-16 and bypass the rules coz after 5 years they'll be classed as homegrown. More attention is needed for academies, and street soccer, otherwise only some clubs will produce, and others will just buy. It'll be the slow death of football.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts