Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
he scored a goal and assited many.. he has a future :happy:

“I was proud of Totti as he asked me to play in the youth team squad to maintain his match fitness, scoring a goal and providing assists in a 7-1 victory,” explained Conti. “It’s pleasing that he wants to get back to basics and he looks more relaxed.”

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Cassano & Mancin in the back of the pic cheering for Totti.. i think they were making jokes about him :dielaugh: Cassano pointing at Totti : "you are the man!!"

and look what hapeen after the game..

they couldn't tolerate the loss :pp

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I've heard that he's already an awesome player :star: but he usually can't get into our starting team for one reason or another :tongue:

Anyway, he hasn't quite made an impact in European competitions or the national team yet either, but maybe one day.... :hopefull: ;)

·
Registered
894 Posts
He said he really enjoyed it and liked having the fans so close (although maybe not Cassano and Mancini)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Who scored all the goals and what was the team? Its a great lesson for those playing with and against him in that match.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Roma website doesn't have the team but the scorers were Simonetta (3) Totti (2) Okaka (2)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Simonetta the goal machine of the primavera and Okaka the new star for the primavera!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Deano said:
Simonetta the goal machine of the primavera and Okaka the new star for the primavera!

why isn't he getting picked for Italy's youth teams though? I noticed in your latest post about the U16 team that he still doesn't figure in the side :wallbang: :D

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Possibly he is chosen by Nigeria or the other nation he is from?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Deano said:
Possibly he is chosen by Nigeria or the other nation he is from?
That could be true, I don't really know, but it's not like he's that famous or old that Nigeria are likely to have bothered to call him up yet, and he is actually born in Umbria apparently. Surely if the people running our NT are serious they would at least offer him a place :)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Today a big win for our primavera. Without players such as Briotti, Greco, Pipolo, Cerci they managed to beat Parma 4-1 in the campionato ottavi di finale.

Okaka scored 3 goals, what a player this guy must be. Then Simonetta scored from the spot to give our side a great chance of going through not at full strength.

Cerci is a great talent but his injury has given Okaka a chance and boy am I glad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts