Xtratime Community banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

i agree

horvath could take steffens position...horvath was just flat out good. I would start horvath!

Reyna is prolly better than pulisic....he got a goal, 1 assist, played D and forced the attack v mexico.

mckennie is our heart and adams is our soul. Mckennie just does it...hes a fantastic 2 way player.

Brooks showed great leadership and was our enforcer...great game

yedlin did well...he was a pitbull I would like to see him get his starting job back!

We dont have a #9....try out dike or hoppe...both of them will prolly be on the gold cup roster!

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
pulisic.........Hoppe/dike...........Reyna

......Mckennie(musah)..........Paxton/busio

....................Adams

dest.......brooks....mckenzie....yedlin

.................Horvath

2022 world cup team......If paxton comes back healthy(he is doing well this yr) or if busio goes to italy and if hoppe or dike can be decent enough...we can make a run at the cup......a young team thats hungry and with talent to back it up..Y NOT ;)!

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
we face costa rica on wed(friendly) so dike, aaronson, mucah , reynolds will prolly start .

gold cup starts next month so we will field our C team? hey, if some players impress they could shoot up and join the A team!

keep close eyes on caden clark, busio, paxton, dike they could make the A squad if they do well

busio may leave MLS this summer...some Serie A teams and PSV? are interested in him and some bids have been made? we will see.

Paxton is coming back from injury and has been good this yr. He is a highly talented 2 way player so if he does well....he could be playing with mckennie and adams!

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
berhalter wants his mids to be able to defend and pass and let reyna and pulisic create(like they did v mexico).

it did work and let mckennie crash into the box(cuz he is strong in the air). Brooks needs a good partner...mckenzie has da potential to be that or richards but they are inexperienced....losing long does hurt. oh well life moves on! horvath v steffen..yes we do have a keeper controversy now!

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

lol. Wave of new talent is happening in the USA. A new soccer nation is emerging here. Canada is slowly coming up too with talents like alphonzo and david(scored 13 goals for lille last yr)

che, clark(he is going to leizpig), busio, paxton, cowell, ect...of course some wont make it but some will!

the mx teams need to let their players move abroad so they can challenge themselves n get better

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
this was a good camp. We beat mexico and showed a lot of promise and this team is loaded....berhalter can keep his job.....for now;)

musah is good and he is only 18...his ceiling is high and adams is adams.

need to see more of dike.

ream poke, and yueill r not good enough. If richards had not gotten hurt he would of be en here so ream is gone after this tourney.

paxton or busio could take yuiells place if they do well in the gold cup

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
sargent isnt the answer for right now unless he starts playing better. he has technical skillz but can be clueless at times.

dike or hoppe could take his starting pos

mckenzie did well even though he had some mistakes. I saw something in him..he is strong and can pass the ball of out da back...mckenzie has prolly won the last starting centerback pos!

aaronson is good and did well v costa rica but i need to see more of him

dest did not do well....he is inconsistent ...hes been like this too for barca!

acosta did well v mexico...so he prolly beat out yueill

musah is legit...dude can be a ⭐ he can be a great player. adams is a pitbull. reyna can be our muller...he can do everything out there.

our midfield is where this team is strong and if paxton can stay healthy...damn!

yedlin prolly has won his starting pos back...cuz he is a dog fighter and brings experience.

..........pulisic(aaronson)................Hoppe/dike/sargent........................reyna(weah)

..........................mckennie(Lletgett)................musah(paxton?)

..................................................adams(busio?, acosta)

Dest(robinson)..........brooks(maizga).....mckenzie(richards)..........yedlin(cannon)

........................................................steffen(horvath)

a good team but is still so young!!

lol, his ceiling is so high! He can be better than mckennie:eek:

good , hoppe is an interesting playa!

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

ya adams may be gone. He is doing pretty well at leizpig. He is our kante. I think he will do well at arsenal!

weah did well v costa...he is so unpredictable with the ball...musah and weah were fun to watch in the first half. I hope weah improves his final productif he does...damn!

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
USA
MExico
and...

Canada! will go to da 2022 world cup! Yes , canada! with players like david and davies! man, they have 2 super stars to build around with!

concacaf has star power now!

anyway, the gold cup roster will be released next week!

hoppe may not be picked cuz he is moving to another club...most likely to seria A!??

reynolds will not be picked(berhalter said this) cuz he will stay at roma so he can fight for a starting spot there :eek:

gold cup starting 11 prediction and its quality . Caden clark , busio, richards and paxton are the players to watch out for. Richard may stay at bayern n fight for a spot. Busio could be heading to serie A this summber and paxton is healthy and is ready to become this top player... And Caden clark is da man of this group- hes gonna go to leizpig this winter and join adams and jesse marsch!

Caden clark..........Hoppe?/dike..............Cowell

.........Busio........................................PAxton

................................Sands

vines.........Zimmerman......Richards.........Araujo

..............................Horvath

·
We will ROCK u
7,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
The gold cup roster is coming out soon. I am hoping busio, eryk willianson or paxton do well cuz we need 1 more mid to compliment mckennie and adams. I think Musah is still too young to start...tho his ceiling is high.

If busio can do it and the way he plays. He can make this team even better. This team should be contenders next yr...striker or not, their midfield is strong...Mexico couldnt contain both reyna and pulisic :eek:

pulisic.........Dike.........Reyna

.....Mckenne.........Busio

.................Adams

dest...Brooks....Mckenzie....Yedlin

..................Steffen

41 - 55 of 55 Posts