Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We talk so much about the game but what is it mostly do you feel?Liverpool and Inter's drought of not winning their leagues after so much success down the years.The Political issues,amount of games,players that make the headlines,coaches etc.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing psychic you're SM :tongue: ,I was going to mention that but someone was bound to sooner or later.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Players at all are the most talked about thing in football, just browse this forum to find proof for my words. I mean we excessively search for the best players on their position, name the best players of our clubs and in history, overrated, underrated players. Each transfer-period we share and comment the news about who's going to sign where and even before in rumours-threads. Hands down, it must be players. ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
money i guess is the thing players talk about most :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Goals... ;) ?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey, zainali, so when your signature tells us so informingly which teams you hate, which one do you support actually?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Bier said:
Hey, zainali, so when your signature tells us so informingly which teams you hate, which one do you support actually?
He supports Man United

It is only 'Man U' he hates. Get it?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
mourinho :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Diving :mute: :mute:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
no, that's a discipline in swimming :eek: :googly: ;)

Pippo Inzaghi for example is a great swimmer :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Definitely Jose Mourinho has been generating alot of media and talk.Not a day go by something about him is written in the front pages of major newspapers.Just the other day he visited (Isreal) a nation who has far more worries than football and sport .The Portuguese coach was in Israel promoting the value of soccer as a common basis for Israeli and Palestinian children,two nation who had been involved in longest and most complicated confilict in modren times.Worldwide his touch of success and controversal drive to win had made him a messiah .Just maybe Mourinho as a figure is larger than football ,good or bad you be the judge.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts