Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C.Ronaldo. :yuck:
This kid is useless. His stepovers are also too predictable. When he is lucky to get past a player, he can't send in a quality pass/cross if his life depends on it.

Second is Denilson.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Cristiano Ronaldo and Denilson are the most ineffective dribblers
but at least Denilson used to help Brazil to waste time when they were leading in matches
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
31,893 Posts
As a replacement to Becks... C. Ron is way ahead in terms of Dribbling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Becks' game wasn't/isn't dribbling. And he kills NotRonaldo for crossing and deadball situations. *waits for some people on NotRonaldo's sack to jump into the argument and run their mouths off about his age*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
CMBurns said:
C.Ronaldo. :yuck:
This kid is useless. His stepovers are also too predictable. When he is lucky to get past a player, he can't send in a quality pass/cross if his life depends on it.

Second is Denilson.


Ronaldo is amonst the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,409 Posts
he's crap denilson is the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,869 Posts
this post is great.
i never agree "c.ronaldo is best right wing in the world"
i agree "c.ronaldo is best ineffective dribbler"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,928 Posts
Ineffective dribbler? That is the same as calling Ronaldinho an ineffective shooter,....

they are the players that can create sth out of nothing because of their fantastic technical abilities...i would rather have C. Ronaldo and Ronaldinho in my team then let's say Gattuso and Tomasson(no dissin to Milan fans...just an example of reliable players with limited trickery - although i wouldn't mind having Gattuso as a DM :) ).

So stop your bitchin...if you were a true fan of the game you would appreciate these kind of players, so-called crowd-pleasers...they are getting quite rare nowadays
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
They're also the players who break down play because they to make everything too fancy. It's why Denilson is such a bad team player, as soon as he gets the ball the play and build up is ruined.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
Ronaldo does alot of things which are over the top and not needed but a large part of his game is going past players with his skills.

Hes a great dribbler overall.

To call him even close to the "most ineffective dribbler" is very nieve.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
South_Melbourne said:
Ronaldo does alot of things which are over the top and not needed but a large part of his game is going past players with his skills.

Hes a great dribbler overall.

To call him even close to the "most ineffective dribbler" is very nieve.
Against southampton:
In the second half, he dribbled a defender. He had too much space to either cross or pass. Guess what he did :rollani: Dribbled the guy again. Then carelessly drove a hard and low ball in front of goal. truely pathetic

In the same game, after his usual step-overs, when he looked up, he saw that the keeper was out of the goals. Rather than passing, he tried to lob the ball above the keeper. He wasn't even close.

The guy is useless.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
Ineffective dribbling = a series of flashy gambetas, then VA-BOOM, the ball is stolen by a defender?

If your answer to the above is yes, then take your pick from Denilson or C.Ronaldo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
CMBurns said:
Against southampton:
In the second half, he dribbled a defender. He had too much space to either cross or pass. Guess what he did :rollani: Dribbled the guy again. Then carelessly drove a hard and low ball in front of goal. truely pathetic

In the same game, after his usual step-overs, when he looked up, he saw that the keeper was out of the goals. Rather than passing, he tried to lob the ball above the keeper. He wasn't even close..
Can you read champ? Yes, he does alot of stuff that is over the top, not needed. However Ronaldo has alot of things, dribbling wise that is effective and he does go past players.

CMBurns said:
The guy is useless.


He's not 20 and one of the worlds best player.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,377 Posts
South Melbourne always resorting to calling names when people don't agree with him. Such a class character :star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
Paris said:
South Melbourne always resorting to calling names when people don't agree with him. Such a class character :star:
Cause you know me so well eh? :thmbup:
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Top