Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter is a strong team and dont need to circulate to one single payer, as some other teams....

We have a good sub. for all positions...

But honestly guys...who do you think will be our most important player next season??

I belive that seedorf will be the one...

tell me what you belive!!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think Vieri will be one of the key players but the most important in my eyes is FREY. He is our keeper and we all know that he can do great things.

1.Frey
2.Vieri
3.Di Biagio
4.Seedorf
5.Zanetti

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vieri and Frey...

Vieri just needs to be on the field...that will change a lot...And, Frey can change a lot for better or worse...A LOT depends on him...Inter depended on Peruzzi in a lot of games...Will Frey be worthy of such a challenge?

Also (If Ronaldo comes back 100% - and the above factors are right....Scudetto, here we come)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that the key will be Zanetti because he is one of the most regular players of inter and because he is the captain.
The key can not be a player who changes a lot,because Vieri alone in attack can not do everything...and Frey alone too
The key of a team is:
-the playmaker how can make everything (like Zidane) and inter has not a real playmaker
or
-the captain who is good for the psychologics reason

Zanetti is not the best captain in inter .R9 is better when he plays.But the best is Blanc.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not concerning injuries, the one player I'd like to buy from Inter is definitely R9, the world's most complete player and so far a better striker hasn't emerged. :cool:

In the up-coming season, Frey will have to prove his status, and has a big task of becoming among Italy's top-keepers, Toldo, Buffon, Peruzzi, are still a class better than him, but that soon could change with some reliable performances in goal.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I think Inter's season will depend on succesfully utilizing the abilities of two players: PIRLO AND RECOBA.

These players cause more headaches to the opposition's defense than anyone else Inter can field.

Vieri and Frey are assured a regular spot, they are great but I believe Pirlo and Recoba will be the difference betweeen a good team and champions.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it will be Frey and Pirlo :D they are the most impressive players in Italy last season so i believe they will be great in Inter for the coming season. :)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The most important player: LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to see injuries in this team any more.......there are lot of important players: Frey, Blanc, Zanetti, Recoba, Vieri, Ronaldo.........but they dont worth nothing without team hearth!!!!

Thats important, thats what was missing our team last seassion........

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
The referee.inter could have won last season if the referee was neutral but we all remember the games Lazio-Inter and Parma-Inter.

A Lazio player kicked Peruzzi in the head and scored 2-2

Stanic thrown himself on the ground and Collina called it a penalty.

With those points we could have had,Inter could be really up there.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey Recoba whr about game : INTER-milan (1-2) when Ronaldo was sent-off!!!!!!! I simply couldn't beleve it.......that was a robery!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes i must agree that at times it seems that Serie A has made an "ANTI-INTER-PACT" with the Devil.

Everything seems to go wrong at INTETR.

Anyway.......its time to fight even harder and for me the key players will be DiBiagio Blanc's play will be pivotal to our success as will Recoba's Zanetti's and Frey's

But if i had to chose one player to define our season i would have to say its down to Pirlo. If he shows some dedication and hard work....enough to impress Lippi and convices Lippi to drop Seedorf into central midfield or drop him altogether:):):) then mabye we can see finally.....a playmaker at INTER.

FORZA PIRLO
FORZA LIPPI!!!!!!!

arrivederci Baggio :( or :) hmmmmmm..........

·
Registered
44,308 Posts
Yes, I would choose Pirlo as well.

But key members of the supporting cast cannot go unnoticed:

1) Cordoba
2) Vieri
3) Blanc
4) Zanetti

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Vieri. If he has another really good (and injury-free) year, then Inter will win. Regardless of what happens in the stands or on the coach's bench or in midfield or in goal, a great season by Vieri will translate into a great season for Inter.

We didn't see the full extent of Vieri's magnificence last year, but he's the best player in Serie A. (Before you even say it, TAZZ, you can stick Zidane's head up your you-know-what! He's over-rated.)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think the most dangerous man in your team is Clarence Seedorf..if he was given a fair chance to play, he'll become your most important player. The way he played for Real Madrid is second only to Zidane for Juventus or France.
The other player is Vieri .. If this two guys could consistently play in their top form, Inter would be the most feared team to play against in seri A

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hahahahaha whatever Falkster.....:)

As for Vieri it is true that if he is in good form he can win a game on his own.....i.e. Inter Parma at Meazza last season....one great goal and three assist...out standing.

As for when he is not in good form he can still put a few away. but at times last season he seemed totally isiolated....he was in dire need of a true playmaker attimes and friends i give you Pirlo.

Zidane is the world's best player not only Serie A but that means past Rivaldo and Figo too. The only player better than Zizou is a fit R9.

Zizou was poor last season as Rivaldo was head and shoulders over eveyone else. But now Rivaldo seemed to be suffering from fatigue the last few months of last season and Zizou again took over at the top of world football.

Zidane is the greatest when on form.....Rivaldo runs a good second and Vieri mabye a third. But we all know what R9 is all about when fit also.

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Juventino...what is your name Zebra cross? Look at Seedorf and realize he is not worthy to tie Zizou's boots up......the two are not in the same league....bro. get serious....Zidane is challenged opnly by one man and it is not Seedorf it is Rivaldo.

·
Registered
44,308 Posts
Zidane's closest rivals would be Rivaldo, Figo and maybe Veron. But Zidane remains a level above all of them. This was obvious in Euro 2000, comparing both Zidane and Figo.

Zizou's ability to crack open defenses, hold the ball, skip past players (when he wants to), perform party tricks and to inspire the team isn't really matched by any player at this time. Not even Rivaldo. But, as Tazz said, a fully fit Ronaldo is definitely up there with Zizou. As their roles are different, it would be difficult to compare them. Basically, Zidane will go down as a legend (like Platini, Pele, Cruyff, etc). He's shown his skills when it counted and has the medals to put him up there with the best. Ronaldo has the skills to be up there as well, but it remains to be seen whether he can achieve.

As for Zizou's form, ignore most of his Juve performances. He only comes alive when he plays for Les Bleus. I've heard that this is because he doesn't get along with some big shot at Juventus (not the coach/players).

·
Registered
44,308 Posts
As for Seedorf, he has great skill and potential. He needs to get his game together before we can even think about comparing him to the greats. Personally, I don't think he can reach Zizou level. But then, not many can.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts