Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
yea true with scolari, i remember in euro 2004 scolari made that absurd sub or what seemd at the time when the manager replaced figo with maniche i think....the crowd to the commentators wondered what the hell he was doing :eekani: ....maniche ends up scoring a goal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
SOC_FAN said:
yea true with scolari, i remember in euro 2004 scolari made that absurd sub or what seemd at the time when the manager replaced figo with maniche i think....the crowd to the commentators wondered what the hell he was doing :eekani: ....maniche ends up scoring a goal :thumbsup:
It was Postiga not Maniche but yeah...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Hiddink by far, he really does know when to make a sub in a game.

The Kewell sub at the MCG was brilliant.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Sven...

Taking off Wayne Rooney for Heskey. Or Gerrard for Phil Neville. And you better look out for Hargreaves! No one can compare to those.

Genius like that isn't appreciated enough. :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Eriksson has some brilliant new surprises up his sleeve for this tournament. :thumbsup:

Jenas for Lampard when we go 1-0 up with 25 minutes to play, Jenas will allow us to close the game out by giving the ball away and going missing for long periods. :thumbsup:

bring Crouchinho on for the last 20 minutes when we need to score, Crouch's mere presence in the box is PROVEN to send world class defenders into panic because he is tall.

bring SWP on for the last 20 seconds in order to get us out of the shit that Beckham has got us into. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Eriksson has some brilliant new surprises up his sleeve for this tournament. :thumbsup:

Jenas for Lampard when we go 1-0 up with 25 minutes to play, Jenas will allow us to close the game out by giving the ball away and going missing for long periods. :thumbsup:

bring Crouchinho on for the last 20 minutes when we need to score, Crouch's mere presence in the box is PROVEN to send world class defenders into panic because he is tall.

bring SWP on for the last 20 seconds in order to get us out of the shit that Beckham has got us into. :thumbsup:
Man, the opposition won't know what to do. Jenas will confuse them with his passing, sending them into sheer madness.

Exactly, you just can't deal with Crouch. If you could he wouldn't score so many goals. Although he shouldn't be a sub, a certain starter for sure. As Owen doesn't bring what Crouch does to the team, he is a better team player and thats a fact.

Who is this SWP? Who does he play for? Don't think I have seen him playing.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Maybe this is my worry about Lippi, I hope he doesnt screw up his tactics with his subs... he normally sends out a good starting team and I hope thats enough.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Could turn out to be van Basten.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts