Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ecuadorean national soccer coach Hernan Gomez said a week ago that Argentina is the best national team in the world right now. just five months ago when England national team coach Keegan said in a press confrence, before England-Argentina game, that Argentina is the second best national team after brazil many of english reporters laugh!! as if he was talking about Jamican national team!!!!!

Yesterday Gomez said that after he wateched the Euro2000 and the World Cup qualifying matches, he thinks Argentina is the best, and playing the most attractive soccer in the world right now. He admitted too that he is a big fan of Argentina national team. but he has to think of his team or other wise....

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
That Gomez guy is a smart man. He doesn't want to get pounded so he is kissing Argentina's ass. Or IF (more like WHEN) he gets pounded he'll say, "We lost so big because, after all, they ARE the best team in the world". Typical words of a loser. If it wasn't for Argentine-born, Graziani, Ecuador wouldn't even be worthy of participating in the qualifyinng.

PS-Ecuador is a joke of a team

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well, at the moment we command the respect of the whole footballing world. We should have no real problem against Ecuador, but then we travel to Sao Paulo to play against Brazil. What a special feeling it would be to beat them there. I think we are up to any challenge at the moment.

jrzi,I don't know if you speak Spanish? Pero, te quise preguntar si vos sos un Argentino tambien?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Loco_Poom: Bueno, a lo mejor es Turco o Arabe. En todo caso, igualmente es definitivamente una hincha nuestra. Haceme saber si sos Argentino?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts