Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whoa....the place is so quiet. How come? Do you guys all focus on Euro2000 or just because of that upgrade pause?

Before the new millennium football festival begins (wow, just a few hours left, so exciting :cool: ), and before all fans leave here to join Euro2000 forum totally, I wanna ask the last question about the past 99/00 season.
Which match that our Real Madrid played is the most impressed one beyond all those magnificent victories?

I got several options:
Real 3:0 Barca in La Liga
MU 2:3 Real in CL
final victory!!!--> Real 3:0 Valencia

From all those above, I vote for the match againsted MU. Every minute it was intense heartbeat for me, because if Real lost, it would be really shame that my fave team defeated by my hatest team.

G

·
I agree with your two pics....Probably the MU one stands out though. It all came together that night.

This new format is kinda wierd. I was so used to the other one. This one seems longer to load for me.

G

·
I agree with your three choices (The match against Man U I think is the best, simply sweeeet!) plus the addition of Barca 2-2 Real when Raul silenced the Nou Camp with another of his crucial dying-minutes goals. If you don't remember, Real played an outstanding match and deserved to win except Sergi got away with handling on the line and we were unlucky with some of our shots.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yeah, we had a lot of awesome games, this season, but my favorites were:
1 Manchester Utd - Real Madrid
2 Barcelona - Real Madrid
3 Rayo Vallecano de Madrid - Real Madrid &
Real Madrid - Valencia CF

HALA!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
For me it was Real - Atletico :p :D

hehe, sorry, couldn't let this one slip away..
I needed one moment of joy and happiness for this season :mad:

I think the game in Man Utd and the CL final were the best games from you !

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah it's got to be that match at Old Trafford. And to add to the joy, I was watching it with ManUtd fans! Yeeeaahhhhh!
Not only the result was great, but more of the opponents :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts