Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, an interesting thread recently raised is about what teams are the most worthy watching in each top league.

regardless of their standings and results, people somewhere else just reached a conclusion as below.
in epl, arsenal deserved it as said their blowing counter attack is quite facsinating especially at mini highbury. :D
what about german? that is dortmund. really, spectators just like me either find their football more entertaining than demotivating and boring-to-death bayern. :tongue:
however, they said nothing about seria a. i can't see why. :howler:

lastly, depor is among them for spain.
i should admit this anyway. :eek:
your tricks in free kick and magic and creativity from valeron, well cooperation both worth our praise. ;)
especially tricks in free kick always fake the defense wall of idiots by sergio that impresses me. :) :D

football should be entertaining, but not :D boring!

·
Registered
76 Posts
spanish teams all have the own style but depors is best because of the way the defence is organized....the way the midfield is always attack and always defend together and attack with mr.valeron and tristan is always good !!!

depor also have good substitutes for every position....no team in europe has better !!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Deportivo and Real Madrid are in my opinion the most entertaining teams to watch in La Liga. Last season it was clearly Madrid but now we have so much extra creativity with Luque. It's great if also the followers of foreign leagues appreciate Depor's style :cool:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Last year I really enjoyed watching Real Sociedad. This year, Sevilla has been one of my favorties.

Depor, when Duscher does not play, its attractive to me, but they have been too incosistent to declare them the most entertaining this year. I have enjoyed watching Luque more than Tristan.

The worst is easier that the best, by far Valladolid has just been a bore.

The team that I have enjoyed the most this year, might be Racing :eek:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
huh, depor deserved it! :eek: personally i like your free kicks most. i see most 25 or below yards' free kicks are always organized by about three or four players like valeron, mauro, luque and most importantly sergio. sergio is always a finisher after the process. umm...they would not direct shot, but pass it aside for probably sergio to long shoot or knock the ball over other's defence wall for someone ready. one example was that depor played against bayern at home one year, i forget when:D, their rookie keeper (of course not kahn:D) was faked by sergio's trap in free kick in the last minute. byaern therefore was gone home:tongue:. one word is that your stratigies are very variable. :star:

our beckham and carlos however don't know how to organize a free kick. :D :groan:

by the way, besides those barca mentioned, osasuna and villarreal are also favourite teams for watching. :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Real and Depor are both entertaining, but in a different way as Real is all about personal talent whereas Depor relies on the collective effort with Valeron orchanising the whole bunch. Personally I prefer team performance a´la Valencia and Depor whilst I do enjoy watching Real play too!
Special mention goes to any team that has Victor Fernandez as a manager (currently Betis) and also Villarreal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts