Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best goal at FRANCE 98 was either Owen's goal against Argentina, Okocha's goal against Spain or Hadji's goal for Morocco against Norway.

Please remind me if I've forgotten any...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i admit that i havent seen it all, but as far as i can remember, maradona's goal against england was the greatest...not the hand of god, but the one that he beat like 8players...who do you remember scoring the most amazing goal ever in the world cup?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I think the Maradona goal in 1986 was indeed the most amazing.
From what I can remember, it was also voted as the best goal ever scored in the 20th century. I think that must have happened by the end of last year, when everybody was voting on anything, best of the century, best of the millenium etc.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can you possibly say that Owen's goal was more beautiful than Maradonas?

Maradona has scored the most beautiful goal ever in a world cup. It would surprise me if anyone ever scored a more wonderful goal than that.

In 86 there was alot of great goals.

Remember Negrete's bicyclekick for Mexico and Josimars two wonderful strikes for Brazil?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Maradonas goal in WC86 v England was the best.
Besides from that theres a lot. Hey if I can include the Euro champs, remember Van Bastens strike in Euro88 from the edge of the box?

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
The best goal at France 98 was scored by Dennis Bergkamp against Argentina.
Best overall: Maradona's solo against England

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I think the bergkamp goal against argentina
2 years ago, ok maby the maradona goal was induvidiul better, but a i think the bergkamp goal was much more important

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
willen sterk,
if you think the bergkam goal was important, what about maradona scoring the 1st of 2 goals which led them to win the world cup of 86...sorry to say this, but the bergkam goal just passed them to the semifinals and thats it.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Archie Gemmils versus Scotland was class.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I meant bloody Holland, he scored versus Holland

1 - 12 of 12 Posts