Oh shit, oh shit...

Oh shit! oooh shit...

OH SHIIIIIIIT!

"Hamanahamanahamana...

"Is he just letting me to go for the ball so he can...?" :nervous:

"Ah FVCK! I knew it!" :wallbang:

WHY MAAN? WHYY! JUST TAKE THE DAMN THING FIRST! :groan:

EHIHIHIHI :excited: :happy:

Like childs play (especially since VDV SUCKED the hardest of them all :pp)

·
Registered
335 Posts
that first picture you post, great tackle man. for sure put a huge smile on my face. good timed, clean and resolute tackle. gotta love it

·
Registered
418 Posts
Great, I love him, but have noticed he tends to loose the ball after winning it somtimes by trying to hold on to it to long, cant Ranieri tell him to just make a simple pass after awesomely winning the ball? Atleast when on our half of the field...

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
True, after the spectacular tackle, he sometimes tends to lose the possession shortly afterwards.

All in all though, I can't complain, I love watching him in the team and hope he stays for a looooong time :D

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
momo is the boss. :proud:

actually i`ve predicted such thread after his great efforts against real madrid. he may had done well in most juve games this season. but this game was a special for him and all juve players and fans too.;)

impressive tackling and covering when ball is with any opponent player.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Great, I love him, but have noticed he tends to loose the ball after winning it somtimes by trying to hold on to it to long, cant Ranieri tell him to just make a simple pass after awesomely winning the ball? Atleast when on our half of the field...
he has this problem since he was with liverpool. his problem is in long passes. of course he can overcome it by short passes directly to the nearest player.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
because of momo's poor play for the last month we struggled badly because there was no monster in the middle who can control the mid and be mobile with some nice penetrating runs. this is what momo does and as a result, we are much tougher team to beat. hence forth why we've won our last 2 games....momo's back.

·
Administrator
53,213 Posts
Yeah its really neat. Good viewing for those who havent seen him in Juve and act so shocked when he has been praised :shades:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Thank You Amr.

Now, would it be biased and too streched out of me, if i were to say that this player is the best player in ALL of Serie A.

Which ultimately makes him the best buy.

Forza Momo!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Momo is a monster. He is such a hard worker and so agressive on the ball. He is quick, super strong, strong in the air and loves to flie into tackles. He has improved as a player definelty. His distribution is more consistent and he is getting technically stronger. Still loses his head now and again when he gets on the ball

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Is he still a shit passer? he always had immense energy and a great tackler but could be so frustrating to watch, the pace of italian football obviously suits him better.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts