Xtratime Community banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
@mali I was surprised by the way Cavani and Verratti behaved towards the ref tonight. Are the refs in the Ligue 1 more tolerant with this kind of behaviour?

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
@mali I was surprised by the way Cavani and Verratti behaved towards the ref tonight. Are the refs in the Ligue 1 more tolerant with this kind of behaviour?
not at all. i think that PSG players thought that for the first leg they have been robbed by the ref. that's the reason why they reacted like that (plus the pressure).

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Ronaldo named Man of the Match once again :proud:

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
21,957 Posts
:howler:

For me it was Casemiro or Varane. What do others think?
Rahzel, dare I say our boy Kova? So proud of him today, what a game! :proud:

#mihrvati

Varane and Ramos were rock solid in the back...and Ascencio was good too...what a play on the goal, picks the pass off of Alves, megs someone also and goallllllll!

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
not at all. i think that PSG players thought that for the first leg they have been robbed by the ref. that's the reason why they reacted like that (plus the pressure).

I think so
And they looked really pathetic at times since our tackles were on point

They kind of wanted some help by the ref but did not come

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Bar the Goal Ronnie was shite
All wrong passes

MoM easily Casemiro and Lucas
He actually gave the most important pass of the game. Assisst to Casemiro :stuckup:

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #194

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
i would not be surprised if PSG tries to hire zidane. they want this CL so bad.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
i would not be surprised if PSG tries to hire zidane. they want this CL so bad.
My bold prediction is that if by any miracle he does not continue as our manager (and i dont believe this will happen),He will not coach any other team..He will get back to training the youngsters and be sporting director.He said that he wont leave Madrid

Florentino has a lot of help from Zizou and he will not easily let him go

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
My bold prediction is that if by any miracle he does not continue as our manager (and i dont believe this will happen),He will not coach any other team..He will get back to training the youngsters and be sporting director.He said that he wont leave Madrid

Florentino has a lot of help from Zizou and he will not easily let him go
i think he will be the next coach of the french squad. by the way, as a marseillais he will never coach the PSG for sure.

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
the more i watch the other teams playing, the more i think that we have a sacré squad.

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
the more i watch the other teams playing, the more i think that we have a sacré squad.
Yeah, by now I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that when we feel like playing any other team in the world has no chance against us. We showed it against Barca across 2 legs at the beggining of the season and also in the CL against PSG. These legendary players can't be arsed to play against Girona or Espanyol(who come in and play like it's a CL Final against us). The players are like "Oh, title on the table against Barca, lets school them", "Oh, Zidane's position is on the line. Lets try a bit and give a football lesson to PSG". The quality of our players is just unreal so I don't expect other teams to stand against(even tough anything can happen in football). The domestic dip in form because of the "trophy stacking sickness" made some of us forget just how outstanding these players are.

181 - 200 of 200 Posts