Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who watched the milan - man u game saw an absolute masterful game, both in coaching and execution. milan is a model of success in both europe and serie A.
In comparison both our coaching and execution are pathetic. who is more at fault, Zoff or the players???

i think our strikers are extremely dangerous, and both are capable finishers. this leads me to think that we could play a more defense, possession game and hope for miccoli and bojinov to get scores from quick strikes and counter attacks. do you all think this tactic could be successful?

here are two possible line-ups, the first more like the milan x-mas tree, to give us more presense in the midfield. the second, more traditional, but allows chiellieni that chance to get into the attack.

bojinov
miccoli ? Jorg or nakata
donadel maresca obodo
chiellini ujfalusi viali dainelli

boj micc

jorg donadel mare obodo
chiellini ujfalusi viali dainelli

what changes would you make to these?
could we be successful in the xmas tree?
...it cant be much worse than our current tactics

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Allways nice to see posts like this in other teams forums :)

I would go for option number 2, seems a better balance. But at the end of the day it is how you play, not what the formation on a piece of paper tells you. Fiorentina right now seem to suffer from the "Inter"-dicease. Changing all the time to achieve short term goals to accomodate nervous owners and managers.

Calm down, take a deep breath, pick a system (any system) and trust that the players and that the coach have made the right long-term decision. :)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
The Model of Milan
Antifutbol/Snorefest!

The best model is: Zidanes and Pavones :D
HALA MADRID!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm buddy- what Milan did yesterday was not anti-footblal. They played good possessoin, attacking football. By no means did I see any anti-football until the last ten minutes, and even then Kaka had two good chances and thinking he's Pele he tried to waste them as usual.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Umm buddy- what Milan did yesterday was not anti-footblal. They played good possessoin, attacking football. By no means did I see any anti-football until the last ten minutes, and even then Kaka had two good chances and thinking he's Pele he tried to waste them as usual.

Don't you ever do that again! what milan did yesternight was nothing more than a cheap imitation of Real Madrid! :pp ;) :excited:

Unfortunately, for them no matter how hard or how much they try; the truth still remains: 9 > 6 !!!

HALA MADRID!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
get your facts straight pal
imitation Madrid??? if that match was in madrid yesterday instead of manchester it would have been 3 to nil for milan.

your butch of prima donna egomaniacs is much more antifootball than milan. it is a team game, not a bunch of individuals running around the pitch.
i cant remember... are you winning La Liga right now??? did you win it last year???
interesting...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
We won it in 2003 (la liga), and unlike you we did manage to defeat the Libertadores CHampions that year (2002-03) to take the Intercontinental Cup ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Fair to say that it's Fiorentina's first season in Serie A.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Dagoods said:
Don't you ever do that again! what milan did yesternight was nothing more than a cheap imitation of Real Madrid! :pp ;) :excited:

Unfortunately, for them no matter how hard or how much they try; the truth still remains: 9 > 6 !!!

HALA MADRID!
What Milan done was sheer class and proved what it takes to read agame and control it.Unlike Real who feel they need to go around promoting themselves all the time.Big deal you beat Boca in the Int cup and what's that to prove?hang on to that glory because you won't be winning anything for a while.

·
Registered
925 Posts
milan milan, real ......

Barcelona showed us all what football is all about !!!!

to stay with the topic : i think we play defensively enough. I think we should learn to play the flanks, with chiellini more in the attack and jorgensen on the right we have good flankers...

................ bojinov - rigano..................
.......................miccoli........................
Chiellini..................................jorgensen
................obodo.......maresca..............
...............ujfalusi...dainelli...viali............
........................Lupatelli.....................

the only thing i fear is that with this tactic we need strong defenders, and that is what we dont have enough. I still think rigano is important because i think we should use the flanks and with good crosses, you need a big and strong forward like rigano to head it down. Miccoli would play perfectly in this position where he can get the balls and create chanse. An alternative and less offensive tactic would be rigano replaced by miccoli in order to put maresca in front of obodo and donadel so we have a stronger midfield in the center.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Schumy said:
What Milan done was sheer class and proved what it takes to read agame and control it.Unlike Real who feel they need to go around promoting themselves all the time.Big deal you beat Boca in the Int cup and what's that to prove?hang on to that glory because you won't be winning anything for a while.

and you guys are? Juve will win the scudetto...that's a certainty! and Real will in la decima this year...so I only see milan perhaps winning the Copa D' Italia! so good luck with that!

RM dominated JUVE, AC MILAN did the same when they met at delle empty but they were not able to score a goal...on the other hand RM beat them with ease!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dagoods you are an irrational fascist. write something logical or write nothing.
your team is a joke collection of arrogent a-holes, and they would finish about 15th in serie A.
you didn't "dominate" juve whatsoever.
seek medication and professional psycological help

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
saviola said:
milan milan, real ......

Barcelona showed us all what football is all about !!!!

to stay with the topic : i think we play defensively enough. I think we should learn to play the flanks, with chiellini more in the attack and jorgensen on the right we have good flankers...

................ bojinov - rigano..................
.......................miccoli........................
Chiellini..................................jorgensen
................obodo.......maresca..............
...............ujfalusi...dainelli...viali............
........................Lupatelli.....................

the only thing i fear is that with this tactic we need strong defenders, and that is what we dont have enough. I still think rigano is important because i think we should use the flanks and with good crosses, you need a big and strong forward like rigano to head it down. Miccoli would play perfectly in this position where he can get the balls and create chanse. An alternative and less offensive tactic would be rigano replaced by miccoli in order to put maresca in front of obodo and donadel so we have a stronger midfield in the center.

I agree with that formation but I just don't know if our players are as good as we think they are...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Dagoods said:
and you guys are? Juve will win the scudetto...that's a certainty! and Real will in la decima this year...so I only see milan perhaps winning the Copa D' Italia! so good luck with that!

RM dominated JUVE, AC MILAN did the same when they met at delle empty but they were not able to score a goal...on the other hand RM beat them with ease!
Real will win Jack Merda sonny biy,They will have their noses up their culo and juve and barca will show them how it's done. :dielaugh:We were unlucky vs Juve by the way last time real went to turin you got a footballing lesson.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
if you had Milans players you could play like that from time to time like they do...they have an amazing team.

i enjoy watching them the most.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Schumy said:
Real will win Jack Merda sonny biy,They will have their noses up their culo and juve and barca will show them how it's done. :dielaugh:We were unlucky vs Juve by the way last time real went to turin you got a footballing lesson.
The reason why we lost to the zebras in turin was simply because RONALDO was injured. The man still managed to deliver dagoods but FIGO unfortunately missed the PK...otherwise we would have gone to OT and advanced to the final!

You were lucky you did not face REAL MADRID at the Old Trafford otherwise O FENOMENO would have scored another bloody HAT-TRICK!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Dagoods said:
The reason why we lost to the zebras in turin was simply because RONALDO was injured. The man still managed to deliver dagoods but FIGO unfortunately missed the PK...otherwise we would have gone to OT and advanced to the final!

You were lucky you did not face REAL MADRID at the Old Trafford otherwise O FENOMENO would have scored another bloody HAT-TRICK!!
Well you really provide me with my daily dose of humour,Ronaldo was Injured excuses excuses.No Sheva or Inzaghi but did we cry?You lost in Turin so except it sunshine.Yeah he would've scored a hatrick at Old Trafford like he got on the score sheet when we really had that tough game in Milan.
Nesta will eat Ronaldo alive.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Schumy said:
Well you really provide me with my daily dose of humour,Ronaldo was Injured excuses excuses.No Sheva or Inzaghi but did we cry?You lost in Turin so except it sunshine.Yeah he would've scored a hatrick at Old Trafford like he got on the score sheet when we really had that tough game in Milan.
Nesta will eat Ronaldo alive.
Skumy RONALDO did not play in that game...and if I remember correctly we defeated your arses 3-1 at home with EASE :D!

Nesta would have a hard time...he most definitly need the help of one Paolo Maldini and others...but will that be enough? I don't think so!

Maldini, Nesta, Cafu + Stem + Cacakaladze +CostaOLDta + Rhyno Crapptusso; together they might be able to CONTAIN O Fenomeno...but they'll never stop him from what he does best: DOMINATE!

You guys are so happy you defeated Man-U aren't you? You guys think you are hot stuff right now right?....Come on now, everyone in here knows Man-U is the equivalent of Las Chivas de Gudalajara:D (Mexican League)... that team is loaded with fake Ronaldos....C. Ronaldo and that mutan Roonaldo...please you guys are yet to face the grand daddy of them all: The one, the only, the real: O FENOMENO!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DAGOODS get off the fiorentina forum and never come back you are embarressing and annoying and your team sucks.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts