Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread I think we should discuss and share our thoughts about our future. We do have a future. In which form it will come is very much a dark and mysterious secret. What do you think?

I think we'll continue to do pretty much what we've been doing since we failed the Rui Costa + Toldo bid in 2001. Cut down where we can but still keep us on solid ground in Serie A.

Right now there are an incredible amount of rumours floating around for the January transfer window. My guess is that it will not contain any revolutions. Things will be kept the way they are. Maybe they will be replacing Blasi and Nakata but the rumours about Vidic, Di Natale and the likes are just not true... I'd be very surprised if they had any substance at least. :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Dark...The future looks dark.:(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And please keep the worst doom and gloom posts out of here. Try to be constructive and not just moan...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Did anyone delete my post?!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
And please keep the worst doom and gloom posts out of here. Try to be constructive and not just moan...
Yeah. Whatever.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Personally I need to know who will be running the club to answer the question.

We will probably have 3 types of owners. The ambitious owner who wants the club to reflect his success. A modest business man who will will keep the club in Serie A and competitive but not really going anywhere in particular and the 3rd is someone who will take the club anywhere but up.

:)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Verdi, no offence buddy, but how can we currently have a discussion about the future of AC Parma with out the "doom & gloom"? Look at the situation we are in, on the verge of extinction, if we sign anybody it will be on loan because we CAN'T sign anybody else, & I also won't be surprised to see a mass exodus of players in January so the Tanzi's can try save their asses:yuck:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
wow man its unbelievably horrifying when you guys mention the word exodus....could mean people like Ferrari, Gilardino, Nakata, Frey, Bonera, Marchionni, etc leaving all at the same time....wow that would be scary....best of luck guys....never thought a big club esp one from Italy could go under but after what happened to Fiorentina im just gonna be keeping my fingers crossed...

so for once
Forza Gialloblu

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Everything depends on decision of Parmalat's board.

Parma, as "non-core" buisiness will be first to be put up for sale by the administration. So if there is a new owner, read gaga's post. :D

If there is none interested, then it could get tricky......

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Where are these "Parma business men" who wanted to buy Chievo at? I got £270 for christmas, maybe I could take a share?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Where are these "Parma business men" who wanted to buy Chievo at? I got £270 for christmas, maybe I could take a share?
Problem is Parma's shares are not sold to the public...Its not like Lazio...Juve...etc where you can buy shares when you want to...you have to ask the current owners if you can buy into Parma before you can invest. :)

If it was open to the public...I would be buying shares myself..."Every little helps" like Tesco say. :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
lol, I would sell the house I rent in for the cause. Anything to remain Gialloblu forever!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I have about £300 to. Lets all collect and buy!:happy:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Boys your getting ahead of yourselves...there...Now if the club goes bankrupt then you can buy the club for peanuts £10 even...so long as you can afford to pick up player wages (the players brought in that is) and all the other maintenace costs involved in the running of the club then she can be all yours.

We can all dream ofcourse...:)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Now, where did I put Athina Onassi's phone number...
Oh, I'd forgot all about that.. :howler:

Now, wasn't she supposed to give away all the money to charity? Well if someone is in need of money then....well I think you know where I'm going at here. :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
enola said:
Oh, I'd forgot all about that.. :howler:

Now, wasn't she supposed to give away all the money to charity? Well if someone is in need of money then....well I think you know where I'm going at here. :)
How much does she have?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts