Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 3263 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well The Golden Ball Sub 18 Lionel Messi joined Barcelona since he came from Newell's was born June 24th of 1987. He's a talented and learnt football classes in La Masia.

He played first games last year and for his first appearances I remember he scored a lob goal unvalided for the referee, then he had the same opportunity and did the same shoot by scoring the same goal.

This year , he's competiting with Giuly for the right offensive midfield. He proved to be a great player to put him on bench, and his expectations in great games are always more and more enjoyed. First in Bernabeu, Nov.05 and yesterday in Stamford Bridge Feb. 06.

Messi will probably play the WC, with Barça he becomes the third crack with Eto'o and Ronaldinho. His skyrocket improvement changed the Henry deal

He's definitely the one, He's only 18, the Pibe yesterday was unbelievable, thrilled and so lethal. Barça will have the Messi dependance
I can't wait :howler:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I don't mean to be rude, but what's the point of this thread? :tongue: We allready know he's great. :D

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
You can never have too much praise. :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Guys, didn't Adidas sign Messi a while ago? I heard they 'stole' him from Nike when his contract expired. But yesterday he played with Nike shoes. :googly: Anybody who knows why?

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Messi said:
Guys, didn't Adidas sign Messi a while ago? I heard they 'stole' him from Nike when his contract expired. But yesterday he played with Nike shoes. :googly: Anybody who knows why?
hed be good with no boots....

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I hope he scores 2 goals against Chelsea in the 2nd leg :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Mom knows nothing about soccer, against Chelsea, I told her to watch Messi, I went: "Mom take a look at this kid, he is an 18-year-old from Argentina", she started watching the game, and every time Messi had the ball, her pupil would get bigger and bigger, she asked me, is this Maradona? LOL!

Morale of story: In mythology there is a new God, Lionel Messi

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Mrfi said:
Mom knows nothing about soccer, against Chelsea, I told her to watch Messi, I went: "Mom take a look at this kid, he is an 18-year-old from Argentina", she started watching the game, and every time Messi had the ball, her pupil would get bigger and bigger, she asked me, is this Maradona? LOL!

Morale of story: In mythology there is a new God, Lionel Messi
My granddad tought it was Maradona's kid when he saw Messi for the first time. No joke. :thumbsup:

Btw, congratz on your new born baby! Does he have a name yet?

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Mrfi said:
Thank you Messi, his name is Nawaf. It means: he that is from an upper class.
Congrats man and a great birthday for ur son.If he grows up to be a Cule a great day for him to cherish all along.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Originally Posted by Mateo
Congrats Mrfi, I like the way he's so close to your Barça shirt
I will do everything to make a footballer out of him, a good footballer.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats man and a great birthday for ur son.If he grows up to be a Cule a great day for him to cherish all along.
Thank you bronx_bull, believe me, he will be a Cule, I am responsible for making at least 100 people Cules, and all of them are children hehe!

Take a look at the attached photos, these are an example of my Barcelona Army, lol!

They are wearing the 98-99 jersey, and I think the 96-97 jersey.

What a birthday for a Cule!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Make sure to get that baby out of that white sheet. Could start bad habits :frustrat:

Congrats :)

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Mrfi said:
Thank you bronx_bull, believe me, he will be a Cule, I am responsible for making at least 100 people Cules, and all of them are children hehe!

Take a look at the attached photos, these are an example of my Barcelona Army, lol!

They are wearing the 98-99 jersey, and I think the 96-97 jersey.

What a birthday for a Cule!
Well gr8 pics and I do trust you.My father and Bro did the same and History will continue repeating itself as long as we make it through. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 3263 Posts