Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did it ever occur to you why he flopped so badly at Lazio?was this the wrong team for him or was he just so overrated?I could'nt certainly believe how poor he was in the capital after all that hype.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt Boyo my friend I would attribute anything to Lazio :smileani: ,To me it just proved that Mendieta is'nt the player that everyone made him out to be.He struggled in Italy and is'nt setting the world on fire at Middlesbrough either.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jose Mari was a complete waste and Javi Moreno could've had a fairer go,But both were overrated IMo.Especially Jose Mari a player that Milan paid far to much for.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Basically Mendieta was never the player that he was so hyped up to be,Lazio paid a rediculous amount for an extremely overrated player.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andr3w said:
Dude, he was not that overrated. He was the best right midfielder in the world during 2001 when Valencia reached the Finals of the CL. He was the captian of the side and was simply amazing.
And then what happened,proved that he was overrrated IMo,he then flopped big time in Italy no matter what you say he was a dissapointment big time.certainly overpaid by a fluctuated market and a Lazio team just insistant on spending big dollars.

· Registered
22,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Andr3w said:
He was not overrated at all before he joined Lazio. The fact is that the Serie A is the toughest league in the world. Most players do have trouble adapting to it.
He did'nt even have one good game at Lazio not one so he did'nt justify that huge price tag paid for him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.