Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 746 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like other forums do, just post your details given from the following template (thanks to utd forum! :) )

Hopefully this gets stickified also :)

Template

Name -
Age -
From -
Favourite Player -
Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus -
Favourite Juventus goal of all time -
Favourite Music Genre -
Favourite Band/Artist -
Favourite Song -
Favourite Past-time -
Favourite Author -
Other's -

I gonna begin 1st:

Name - Amr

Age - 19

From - Egypt

Favourite Player - Del Piero

Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus - Del Piero goal x Madrid, and our win in general in that match(both 96 and 2003 matches)

Favourite Juventus goal of all time - Del Piero vs Torino backheel in 2002-2003

Favourite Music Genre - Dance / Trance

Favourite Band/Artist - many

Favourite Song - David Guetta - love don't let me go

Favourite Past-time - nothin much

Favourite Author - none

my pic(new bald one :D ):

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Name - Stéphane.

Age - 24 next week

From - Brussels, Kingdom of Belgium.

Favourite Player - For sentimental reasons and because he's the only name that never (dis)appears according to mood of the moment: Del Piero. Elsewhere, no-one embodies what football is all about better than Ronaldinho. I'm also very fond of the new Portuguese generation of wingers lead by Cristiano Ronaldo, Ricardo Quaresma, Nani and Joao Moutinho. Special mention to Vincent Kompany whom I wish all the best for 2007.

Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus - The Champions League 95-96 obviously. Sweet memories, always a bit of nostalgia there. To be honest, I thought we were even superior in 96-97, clearly in a league of our own, unfortunately due to a bewildering night in Germany it didn't quite turn out to be the consecration it should have been, did it?

Favourite Juventus goal of all time - 2003. Del Piero toying with Salgado, Hierro and Casillas no less. Brilliant goal and the sheer joy escalated with the importance of the tie.

Favourite Music Genre - Mostly Pop/Rock but we're not sectarian, are we?

Favourite Band/Artist - Muse, The Prodigy, Novastar, Greenday, Leonard Cohen, Daft Punk, Placebo, Sigur Rós (thanks to ILA), Radiohead, N*E*R*D, Joey Starr, Armand Van Helden, Chicane

Favourite Song - Closedown by The Cure (again according to mood of the moment)

Favourite Past-time - When I have time, I love to read. Other than that, watching the interesting programs late at night, listening to music with the headphones on, eyes closed, full volume up, lights turned off. Big interest in cinema (I go to the theaters about half a dozen times a month) and watch as many movies as I possibly can. I'm a bit of an artist, love to draw and take photos - which always turns to be a thankless job when travelling. Sports wise, my futsal team aside, I always cherish my time of the year when I can go skying. Used to be a big clubber, I now prefer chill, cozy nights at friends'.

Favourite Author - Bret Easten Ellis, Jean-Christophe Rufin, Patrick Süskind, Stendhal, Alexandre Jardin.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Favourite Song - Closedown by The Cure (again according to mood of the moment)
Perfect choice man.

happy b-day also in advance :)

i will be 20, but still, on the 19th of april(inshallah). :thumbsup:

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Name – Haytham :)

Age – 25 (I look 18 to some people)

From – Lebanon…a pretty little country with huge problems

Favourite Player – Diego Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Alessandro Del Piero

Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus – Like gone fanatically insane? It’s got to be Zalayeta’s header vs. Barcelona at the Nou Camp

Favourite Juventus goal of all time – Del Piero vs. Real Madrid @ the Delle Alpi. Putting Hierro to sleep, and beat Real Madrid = Priceless :proud:

Favourite Music Genre – Grunge / Alt rock + some metal, techno/electronic, trip hop/ambient stuff. I hate rap/hip hop, except for Cypress Hill. :stoned:

Favourite Band/Artist – Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters, Deftones, Tool, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin. Those are my top bands.

Favourite Song – Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. IMO one of the greatest songs ever written.

Favourite Past-time – Lately I’ve been enjoying photography with various types of digital and video cameras…namely the Panasonic brand. ;) I also play football, swim, and ski during winter.

Favourite Author – Sir Arthur Clark for Science Fiction, Robert Fisk for politics/history, Stephen Covey for business/life.

Other's – I am an Aries. A typical one.

A picture of me taken in October. :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Name - Hassan.

Age - 21

From - Kalmar, Sweden.

Favourite Player - Del Piero being the obvious choice, of course. Other then that I have a soft spot for Davids, Zambro and Thuram to name a few. C Ronaldo is a personal favorite from the new crop.

Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus - I'm to young to appreciate The CL win 96, so I'll have to go with the Spanish Massacre in 2003 (Ok it wasn't a massacre but it still was great :D).

Favourite Juventus goal of all time - I don't like to answer like everyone else, but Del Piero's against Madrid is just...Classic!

Favourite Music Genre - Listen to a lot of Rap music, but far from just rap.

Favourite Band/Artist - The favorite has to be The Roots

Favourite Song - I think I'll pass on this one. To hard to think of one favorite song.

Favourite Past-time - I'm a multitask kinda guy. I don't have one thing I love to do more then anything else.

Favourite Author - I read very little and therefor I have to pass on this one.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Name – Martin. Surprised? :pp

Age – 25

From Łódź

Favourite Player – Most of my old favorites are past their prime now. Del Piero, Zidane, Raul, Ortega, the old generation. Presently, I don't mind Malouda, Ribery, Vicente, Giuly. They make me want to lace up my boots right now.

Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus – A few, but in particular of course CL96. Those were good times with us dominating Europe, it's a far cry from Capello's misfirings.

Favourite Juventus goal of all time – I guess Del Piero vs. Torino, but I can't be bothered to think of all the great ones I've seen.

Favourite Music Genre – Movie score

Favourite Band/Artist – Tiziano Ferro, Luca Dirisio, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams, David Arnold etc

Favourite Song – Lifehouse - All in all, Zero Assoluto - Semplicemente, Daft Punk - Aerodynamic

Favourite Past-time – Internet blah, coding occasionally, reading (don't do much of it), photography when I'm in the mood, biking around the city and immediate region, playing football (on grass, if you'd be so kind, can't stand indoors), traveling, listening to music, watching movies. Also, huge on comedy, it's like a drug to me. And I enjoy language, a lazy type of linguist, since I haven't learnt a new language in ten years, but still I like to dip my toes in the river.

Favourite Author – Don't really have one at the moment, I don't read multiple books by the same author anymore (cause that gets boring), I like to mix it up. But Umberto Eco does amazing things with language. I don't like dead trees, so audiobooks over paper where possible. Oh and a special mention for Jerry Seinfeld in this category.

A picture taken in July. Ironically, the crappy Nike t-shirt got washed out in the laundry, I misplaced those glasses somewhere and I just got a haircut last week which makes me look totally different.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Name - Michael
Age - 19
From - Sweden
Favourite Player - Del Piero
Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus - 2003. Simply because I can't remember 96, nor was much interested in football back then
Favourite Juventus goal of all time - Must be Del Piero vs Madrid ;)
Favourite Music Genre - Almost anything, though I prefer to listen to genres like punk rock
Favourite Band/Artist - No favourite - but like to listen to for example Millencolin, Blink 182
Favourite Song - No favourite
Favourite Past-time - I read a lot fantasy, watch movies
Favourite Author - R Jordan, Katharine Kerr

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Martin, Tiziano Fero is class, what do you think about his hits like Perdono and Sere Nere?

:thumbsup:

also nice to see that you mentioned Alex's goal x Torino, got taste ;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
Martin, Tiziano Fero is class, what do you think about his hits like Perdono and Sere Nere?
Ferro is special, because he's very gifted. I have "Centoundici" and "Nessuno e solo". On the first album he tries to do a lot of different things, the songs are very different, the arrangements go from very musical to almost pure vocal and so on. And it's astonishing how he makes all of that work. On the second album the songs are more alike, but still more varied than most artists. To me it's just feel good music, if I'm tired and I just want to get home, listening to that gives me more strength, makes me happy.

·
Administrator
53,213 Posts
I'll stickify this thread for now, good read people, dont have any time to post myself.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Osman, when you have the time please post. :)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
True Martin, his voice itself got something, i can't explain it ..

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Name - Glen
Age - 29
From - Denmark, born in Silkeborg, been living in Copenhagen for the past 10 years.
Favourite Player - Michel Platini. Currently... I have to say I'm a big fan of Ronaldinho because he's just great for the game itself. At Juve my present favourite has to be Del Piero; especially for sentimental/tradition/human reasons.
Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus - I think that would have to be the Milan 1 - 6 Juventus devastation. From when we had a ludicrously strong and functionable side, playing great football with great results.
Favourite Juventus goal of all time - I will never forget how Nedved capped off his outrageous match against Real Madrid in 2003.
Favourite Music Genre - Well, indie if I have to name one.
Favourite Band/Artist - Too many. Currently listening to Muse, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Placebo, Interpol, Sufjan Stevens, Tom Waits and Howe Gelb mostly.
Favourite Song - I own 700 cd's.... and 50 additional gigabytes of music! That's impossible to answer!
Favourite Past-time - That would have to be reading... and... well.. sex is fun :).
Favourite Author - Haruki Murakami, Dostojefski, Don DeLilo to mention a few.
Other - I'm lucky enough to do something that interests me, and as a consequence I spend rather a lot of time following international politics.

·
Administrator
53,213 Posts
Name – Take a wild guess? ;) Osman I, the supreme ruler of all Turks :proud: (so far I have only subdued and made subjects of Tolga...Have just all of the other Turks left to conquer :D )...But my Spiritual name is Shaka Zulu! :stuckup: :fero:

Age – 22, the dreadred 23th comes at the last day of this month.

From – Uppsala, Sweden (originally from Somalia)

Favourite Player – What a weird question to ask to a Juventino :eekani: :pp

Favourite Moment as a fan of Juventus – Contrary to Hasuni, I remember the CL of 96 to be the sweetest of memories :thumbsup: Despite the fact we dominated so much in that game, I was dead sure that we will lose on the PK. Thank God we didnt, I already lost alot of years on my life grieving over the other 3 CL losses :pp

Favourite Juventus goal of all time – Too many to think of, but I have to go with the rest with Ale's magical goal against Real, he has scored so many better goals quality wise, but man was that goal the sweetest :proud:

Favourite Music Genre – One shouldn't restrict oneself to one or two genres, Love music in general, but since I fancy Rap/HipHip and Reggae the most, they are the ones I conciously look for and listen to, but tend to casually or accidentally discover alot of different kind of lovely music(Special mention to some Belgium world music kind of alternative group called Zapp Mama, great moody group...you proberly heard a song of theirs in Mission Impossible 2 intro, the african song you hear in the intro when he is rock climbing), that go with the different moods.

Favourite Band/Artist – No specific favourite really, but if I have to mention someone, I'll have to say I have appriciated Mos Def the most for a long time, but there are too many others to mention(Like The Roots as Hasuni said).

Favourite Song – For now, Midnite - Mama Africa, roots reggae at its finest.

Favourite Past-time – The generic cliché answer of basically doing alot of different things. But prolly watching movies/series being the biggiest one, then comes reading books(comic books/manga too). Depends on the mood, sometimes I read 3-4 books a year, or sometimes 3-4 books a month. Oddly enough, dont lsiten to as much music as I would like to. Another little hobby of mine is variour little martial artist, not too serious(as in I dont care if I become good or not), just to like to train Capoeira, Wushu and some others.

Favourite Author – Hard to choose, but since I like reading book series the most for some reason(prolly just like to continuity, the story going further instead of abruptly ending with one book), and my favourite genre for now is Historical Fiction, I'll have to go with Stephen Pressfield with Gates of Fire(GREAT great book, read it regardless if you fancy the history part or not), about the battle of Thermopylae, and Conn Iggulden's Emperor book series of Julius Caesar.

A picture of me? Here you go :

:fero: :boxing: :stuckup:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I thought you were from malmö? Do you have any juventino from malmö cause I swear I thought I've seen one here.

·
Administrator
53,213 Posts
Me from Malmö? :googly: (visualising myself ala Scrubs... talking with a skånsk accent I dont ever understanding, conversing with Gonzo, Timbtuktu and Zlatan....nahhh :D)

I think I have seen a couple of inactive posters that are from Malmö.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
GonzA..plus he doesn't really talk skånska, more like blatteskånska. Abit different. Just think of skånska but incoherent :D. Makes a perfect combination for rap though ;)

1 - 20 of 746 Posts