Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do you see Bale, Benzema, Marcelo, Kroos?
Bale is on his way out. I don't see Kroos nor Modric starting if we land Pogba. Marcelo will join his good buddy CR7 in the retiring home that is Juventus FC. Benzema?

Benzema? Just because he outscored a bunch of nobodies doesn't mean that he is somebody!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hazard won't work there. He will be at left. Vinicius will rot.
Eden Hazard admits he’d prefer Chelsea’s No.10 role
The Belgium international has primarily played on the left flank since moving to Stamford Bridge from Lille four years ago. Hazard excelled in a central attacking role in the 2-0 win over Hull City before the international break, and the 25-year-old feels he would thrive if given that role for the rest of the season. ‘I like to play as a No. 10,’ said Hazard.

‘I think I have more freedom offensively. For Belgium, we have full-backs who run hard and create a lot of space, which is good and I like to play there. ‘I don’t know if I will play there for Chelsea. You need to ask the manager! I play on the left hand side and I try to do the best I can. ‘It’s true I like to play as a 10. Sometimes at Chelsea we don’t play with system with a No. 10, too. ‘I don’t think Chelsea wants to change just for me [to play] as a 10. I did well in the past as a left winger and for now, I am trying to get back to that best again.’
https://metro.co.uk/2016/10/14/eden-hazard-admits-hed-prefer-chelseas-no-10-role-6191466/

He could switch with Vinicius all he wants but he needs to start pulling the strings for this RM side, since day one.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AS: Zidane considers using 3-5-2 formation to free Hazard of defensive duties.

According to the source, Zidane is considering using a different formation to give Eden a slightly different role.
Hazard is yet to make an impact while wearing a Real Madrid shirt.
The Belgian might be relieved of his defensive functions and focus on attacking contributions.

Diario AS say that Eden Hazard might be the reason for Zinedine Zidane to try out a 3-5-2 formation against Red Bull Salzburg. The manager reportedly wants to see Hazard in a more attacking role without having to worry about defending. The Belgian is yet to produce any noteworthy performances and many expect him to be the standout player against Salzburg.

The Belgian came to a completely new country and teammates and had to adapt to the highly-competitive climate of the Santiago Bernabeu with Spanish journalists ready to take anyone apart after one lacklustre performance.

Therefore, it's not surprising that he didn't start the pre-season in full force with his complete potential realised during the friendly matches in the United States. His weight problems are only a matter of time and discipline and judging by Eden's consistently brilliant performances at Chelsea under multiple managers, discipline is not going to be an issue.

Hazard is going to settle in soon and every doubting supporter is going to feel sorry for any negative comments that came in trying moments like our 3-7 trashing against Atletico Madrid.
https://tribuna.com/en/realmadrid/news/3434623/

No Vinicius? No Rodrigo?
HAZARD AM? SS?
ISCO AM?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------HAZARD/ISCO---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------BENZEMA--------------------------------------------------HAZARD-------------------------

This is going to be a very long season...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

We need this man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts