Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well....their magic is something beyond the reality that you can't notice their 13th player.....simply he wears black....:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another player .....at least , he is much more cuter than those teeth monsters :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our watchword is ... A new talent every match :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn...Sambas passion :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on mate....you are late on the party :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The new Sambas phenomenon:D....stand up proudly gals :D

Attachments

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Beware The Loser With Too Much Time On His Hands...

Why don't you talk about your own team's campaign in the World Cup, Assassin?

What? You can't because your team was humiliated and thrown out like garbage while still at the Group Stages? Ohh no! :dazed:

Then the teams who humilated yours must be so good they'll probably win the Cup themselves, huh? No?
What are you telling me??? The teams who humiliated Argentina are out too?

Well, at least Brazil isn't doing well, right? Whew! What a relief! :howler: :ass: :howler:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Garrincha,
It's probably that without the help of generals or Maradona, argentina are nothing in World Football..

Did you know that from 1934 to 1974 they only reached the quarter finals TWICE, and never reached the SEMIS.

If you take Maradona's appereances in those pathetic tems (with the excpetion of 94)...... Argenitna 's perfomances have been really lame in World cups.

Considering that Montivideo is almost home also....there ercrd is even worst!

Just pure jealousy, as he can't get one line in none of his favourite players, as they must be all crying, waiting for the next humiliation in a world cup..... after all they have no more Maradona or generals to hlep them out!:tongue: ;) :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Look who is talking???????

The ones who play with 13 player in the field.....

Garincha...don't be so happy about your lame team dude, till now they are the worst team in this world cup...along side with Korea...why?

Simply the teams who suck the refs d!cks are usually the most hypocrites people on the face of this earth.

Thanks god Argentina didnt have to do so....at least not with the refs...

Get alife and try to keep the good ref work, thats all you can do....

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Assasin,

Look at the dictionary and find out the significance for "poor team".

Or maybe your standards are quite different from FIFA's. After all the law of the game is : "wins the game who scores more goals". Something that your cheap team certainly does not know how to do it!

While Brazil already has 15 goals in this WC..... 9 in the first phase, on the toughest group.....the only one to make 2 semifinalists!;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ze, trust me when I say that I really do not care about this World Cup.

What Argentina achieved in this world cup other teams have achieved so far, which is losing it, only one winner for this world cup, and this winner for sure is a new face the FIFA wants then to win it, say I am crazy but this is the hard truth, so save your time and stop going over the whole site saying that Brazil ganna win their fifth title, but this new face is for sure not Turkey, and cause you are a stupid a$$hole :D:tongue: , I will tell you who is going to win it, KOREA. :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Garrincha,

I would love to get humiliated than asking for the refs rescue.

Thats actually much more honourable.

I asked myself why your famous players have this mouth shape?
And the answer is certainly Sucking alot of referees d!cks :D but also :yuck: :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Assasin,
Funny how you change your mind so fast.
2 weeks ago all of you argie fans were going : ""2002 is gonna be a great year"" . "We are already world champions" ... "Caniggia said is 7 straight wins" etc..etc

And now the final one : Ï don't care for this world cup".

What sad losers you guys are! The arrogance we can take it, but the hypocrisy and the "shameful losers"spirit is just sickening!:yuck: :yuck:

Just be compltely jealous of when my country, my people put in the sky :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Something you'll probably never have...... ipossible until the year 2014 provided you win every world cup (something highly doubtful, after all you will be 20 years without any trophy). Matter of fact, you lot will be 10 years without a trophy........ what a sad state is argentinian football!:eek: :fero: :D :D :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Garrincha,
It's probably that without the help of generals or Maradona, argentina are nothing in World Football..

Did you know that from 1934 to 1974 they only reached the quarter finals TWICE, and never reached the SEMIS.

If you take Maradona's appereances in those pathetic tems (with the excpetion of 94)...... Argenitna 's perfomances have been really lame in World cups.

Considering that Montivideo is almost home also....there ercrd is even worst!

Just pure jealousy, as he can't get one line in none of his favourite players, as they must be all crying, waiting for the next humiliation in a world cup..... after all they have no more Maradona or generals to hlep them out!:tongue: ;) :D
While there is no doubt truth in what you say, Ze, there is more to Argentina's relative failure at the World Cup than meets the eye. Well the truth is that Argentina chose not to participate in 38, 50 and 54. One of the main reasons for this was the poaching of Argentinian talent by primarily Italians. The Italian team that won in 34 and 38 had three Argies in the squad: Luisito Monti, Raimondo Orsi and Enrico Guaita.
Fast forward to the 50s and Argentina's refusal to participate meant the absence of players such as Muñoz, Moreno, Adolofo Pedernera, and Loustau of the famous River Plate attack dubbed "The Machine". Moreno, according to what I've read is considered by many old timers to be Argentina's greatest player ever. Among the absentees in the fifties' also included a certain Mr. Alfredo DiStefano, and he too is considered by many who saw him play with the Real Madrid team of the 50s to be the greatest ever bar none. And also, one must not fail to mention Omar Sivori, a legend at Juventus and european footballer of the year in 1961. He never played in a World Cup for Argentina, and he's the last great player that I know of who went on to play for Italy. The truth is that Argentina, until FIFA implemented the rule whereby you can only play for one country, never went to the World Cup with their best players until 66, with 1930 being the exception.
This is not an attempt to justify anything. I'm just stating the facts. History does not look at what might have been, but sometimes it's good to reflect on that too. What if Puskas had been fully fit for the final in 1954? What if Cryuff had played in 78? What if the referee had awarded France the penalty they deserved in 82? Football history may have been different then... it's sometimes worth considering that.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Assassin said:
Garincha...don't be so happy about your lame team dude, till now they are the worst team in this world cup...along side with Korea...
Your undestanding of what the 'worst team' is must be compromised by Argentina's pathethic and laughable performance in this World Cup. We have two of the top goalscorers in the tournament, we're in the semifinals, with six players among the best of the Cup.

We also beat the team that beat Argentina - but due to our status as four-times WC winners, Beckham and his mates didn't really mind that much, they know football enough to recognize when they're beaten by a better team. Like for example, they beat YOU, because they're a better team than Argentina (but hey, Belgium and Japan did better than YOUR team, so it's nothing to be proud of).

Assassin said:
(...)I will tell you who is going to win it, KOREA.
Hey, great job at predicting the future. And who's going to be at the finals against Korea - Argentina?
:howler: :howler: You are really pathethic, y'know? But c'mon, give me some more reason to ridicule you. :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Assasin,
the more you attempt to ridicule brazil (something quite hard actually), the more you ridicule argentina..... i bet some real argies must be hoping that you shut your mouth....cause you guys have got to hide for at least 4 years !:tongue: :D :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Garrincha, funny how you quote half of my post and I never post uncorrelative stuffs, but how would you know, you are brazilian who always throw craps after craps. :D

I said:
" Garincha...do not be so happy about your lame team dude, till now they are the worst team in this world cup...along side with Korea..."

simply coz in my books the team who wins by refs help is the worst , if it is better than the other team I do not think it would need the refs help.

You are happy for what dude? Costarica and China are teams do not deserve to be in the world cup. you won over turkey and Belgium by the refs help and I dare you to deny that. and against belguim it was the 16th round match, knock out match, but the you were saved by the Bell again.

Against England, I dunno, I never rated them a very good team , specially when they are overdone and half of their best players are injured, Beckham, Owen, Scholes and Batt. and still scored 1st and you won over them by that thing that we needed "LUCK".

So save me your endless apparent superiority theory coz you still the worst team to me.

I have predict a new face to win it all, Korea are out now. but still another new face in the show, TURKEY. and guys how much I will enjoy watching you playing that boring third place match against Korea. :D:D

Ze,
I have never denied that I said I care for this world cup,everybody did, but the way this world cup has went, is simply disgusting, and I am happy that Argentina nor Jordan are not participating in any disgusting actions, and happy that Brazil always in the loathsome shows. :D

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
So Argentina '86 was the worst?

Assassin said:
simply coz in my books the team who wins by refs help is the worst , if it is better than the other team I do not think it would need the refs help.
By this rationale I gather you think Argentina from WC '86 suckked? They were the worst team, right? Because the ref helped them. And if the teams who gets helped are always "the worst" Argentina didn't deserve their 1986 title. Is that what you're saying? :rolleani:

You're sad, biased, and a hypocrite, Assassin. You hate Brazil and you can't bear to face that Brazil has been excellent in the World Cup, while Argentina has been lame and incompetent. We have reached te semifinals, and may reach the finals, while YOU didn't even qualify out of the Group Stages!! Pathethic!!

So England wasn't actually such a good team, huh? That team was so superior to Argentina that your boys never had a clear shot at beating them! They proceeded to the quarterfinals and always proceeded as true sportsmen! While your team covered itself with shame a little further when they insulted and spat on the English team on their way to the locker rooms - a disgusting act, even by Argentinian standards! And you never rated England as a very good team?!?!? What's the Argentinian Squad then -- birdshiit? :howler: :howler: :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts