Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PS: This is just a personal view, i have no proof of this so people don't bugg me....

Too many wierd things have happened during the last couple of years in italian Serie A
for people not to have some doubts of the credebility of this league.
During the firts half of the 90's Juventus and AC Milan more or less exchanged the title between the 2. Too many things just don't make sense

1) The way the league title was decided in 1993,1994,1995,1996,1999 and most recently 2000 !!
between 1993-1996 many contreversial decisions went "luckely" to the team that ended up with the title.....For people that recall everything that happened between 1993-1996 will agree with me, the ones that were born yesterday or don't know much about italian soccer would consider all of this bu_ll sh_t !!.....

In 1999, Lazio has a 9 !! point advantage and everything looks secure, NOT, suddenly penalties aren't awarded when they are supposed to be, offside goals are allowed to lazios disadvantage, goals are dissallowed for suspisious reasons....game after game...Milan catch up slowly.....and what happened in the last game in perugia?
A Perugia goal is dissallowed in the dying seconds of the game...Hurraaay ! The title goes to Milan again....

This year the same thing repeated itself even though Lazio won the title....
Juventus has a 9 point advatage with only 8 games left....they are VERY stable and "seem"
to have everything under control but then suddenly lazio "miraculasly" manage to catch up....
Parma have a goal dissallowed in the last minute, the reffere claims that he saw an infragment in the penalty area. We all saw the replays and know that this was just B_ll sh_t....see anything wierd with this picture?

We all know that Juventus has huge rutean and experienced players that are able to handle the pressure especially when the title is at stake ! To win against Perugia, that is close to relegation, and knowing that a win would give them the title should be more than enough motivation to go out and play to the best of their ability....
The soooo "secure" Juventus that played evenly the entire year and where most of their contreversial wins ended up with 1-0 !!
They "suddenly" and "miraculously" loose by that exact score 1-0....how pathetic is that?

The only reason Lazio won this year and not Juventus "as arranged by the mobb" was
to avoid suspicion....since the dissallowed goal against Parma brought to mych attention and the credibility of the league was in question they decided to devert the attention away from them and let peole believe that the credibility was"restored" and that the "best" and "right" team won ....

Like i said earlier, this is just my personal opinion, but you have too addmit, TOO many suspisious things have happened over the years to just be ignored......

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Borik, you are like storm ! Welcome !
You have a very strong sense of imagination.Congratulations...
Never seen someone like you before .2 of your topics are great.
I was just so bored about other topics and i am so happy that you are here .I am having fun.
Tomorrow i will start a new topic like :
" Partizan bought all players of Crvena Zvezda " or " Grobari killed all Delije in football clash "
Don't worry they seem more reasonable than yours.
Good Luck..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You'd better shut your mouth or you'll probably find a cut off horse's head in your bed real soon!
My real name is "The Godmother". I'm not a Laziale, but a Milanista with a weak spot for Juve. I've been bribing referees for as long as I can remember. Too bad Mr."Bastardo"Collina didn't fall for it. I think I'm gonna "take care" of him first.
Watch out, guys, there's always next season!

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY! I'LL BE BACK!

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

Lazia

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Borik, why do you leave out the years 97 and 98? In 97 several dubious calls was made against Parma and towards Juventus. Then we have the worst example in 98 when Inter was practically robbed on the title. Even though I am a Parma fan I can't really say that Parma deserved the title in 96/97 but we didn't even get a chance playing for it either. The poison season of 97/98 should be fresh in our memories since it was so unfair. I really felt for Moratti, Ronaldo and the rest then. Now JuveMERDA and Milan think we have forgotten how they cheated and robbed throughout the last decade. But I for one will NEVER forget how Serie A was ridiculed and made into a farce by dubious events. Hopefully we have seen the last of those now when we have entered the new millenium. (wow, what a cliche.. :)) I think Lazio is the rightful champion this year. But on the other hand I don't think the fans of Lazio deserve such a team. Sorry, but that's how I feel. I do mean the fans in Rome now and not you guys here of course... :) I have been told that they (in Rome) is a mixture of spoiled rich boys from the suburbs and right wing extremists. Even the grand daughter of Benito Mussolini is a Lazio supporter. It's awful.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TO: VERDI
finally someone that isn't afraid to see the truth.....
If it's not the mob controlling the league, someone sure is.
sorry for not mentioning 97and 98....it must have slipped my mind.....

TO: Negroangle or whatever u call yourself...
I'm glad that my topics are amusing you sooooo much....atleast i have something to say you lard _ _s !....open one of your own topics if you have nothing better to do !

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
TO MATTIAS OR EMIR!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is the mather with one of you guys!!!!!

WHY THE HELL delete my reply!!!!!?????
I replied twice, and now one is gone!!!!
WHY????????????????What the ****!!!!!

Read those messages before deleting it!!!!
You are pissing me off like this!!!!

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Well, how cute :)

Borik, don't you know anything about soccer? The ball always has to cross the line with complete circumference. Than it is a goal! Otherwise, no goal. And that's the thing that happened against Perugia in 1999. So, no goal, 2-1, Milan won the Scudetto and deserved it.

At least it is good to see that not all Laziali are BAD loosers.

FORZA MILAN

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Simple:
Both me and Mattias understand swedish, and can see if somebody writed an insult in swedish.
We don´t understand dutch...
This forum should be 100% in english anyway.

FORZA LAZIO

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Michel calm down
It is incredible that you even dare to question why we (in this case me) have deleted your post. I deleted your post, and will do it again as soon as you call somebody stupid. Your other post (about vito corleone or something is still here)
I also deleted some posts in dutch.
Just calm down, and behave

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
It seems that you can at least understand english ! Because when i was writing my post with a sense of humour,i had doubts about you to understand it.
I did not insult you, others did.I just made a joke about it.I can see you are broken but , this is the way and this is a forum.
But now i see you deserve after your answer to me....
Everybody here ,found your topics foolish ..Not only me ..And you must think about it once more...
I respect everyone's ideas.But these are not ideas and you blame clubs and italian football.
This is not Yugoslavia that they sell matches.(Red Star sold it to Panathinaikos 19 years ago, everybody knows it)
Real mafia was Arkan and his team Obilic became champions in front of big teams C.Zvezda and Partizan.
Don't worry i won't care about your topics if you keep it same way !

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
So, I'm not allowed to write in Dutch language, while you guys can talk Swedish? It seems a bit conflicting to me, Emir!

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well, I (and many others) don't understand Swedish. I've seen quite some people writing in Swedish these past few months. I don't recall these posts being deleted just because they aren't written in English!

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO! (Sorry, that wasn't English either! ;))

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 22-05-2000).]

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Borik, just would like to add to that paranoia ;) : Actually in the game vs Perugia Juve only intended to have a draw since it was what most people said to be 'the fair way' to decide the scudetto. To have a victory would just increase the suspicion. Yet they didn't want to lose either, of course! So a draw it would be. ;) And of course, no question about it, they WOULD win the play-offs and then people should complain no more abt the De Santis incident. Everyone else asked for play-offs, didn't they? And they would have play-offs, simple as that! ;)
But fate had other plans...and you could see it from the way Juve players really really went for a goal after Calori scored (while before...). :0
Sounds more dramatic, this scenario? ;) ;) ;)

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Emir!!!

I am really ashamed calling somebody stupid, AI!!!
sorry bout that!

My excuses..........NOT!!

You should read those replies before deleting it!!!

The stupid part was meant ironically, but hey, maybe you only understand Swedish, and didnt get that reply of mine at all!!

Those arguments you have are stupid! OEPS!!
I said stupid again!!
Just because you and Mattias understand Swedish, makes Swedish LEGAL on this forum!!??

Well excuse me for finding that TOO ignorant to those who dont understand nothing about that!

I am also not that pathetic to call somebody names in a language that hardly nobody understands around here, so dont be afraid of that about to happen!

Emir, I am looking forward to your reply on what I have said, this time with some good arguments.
Dobro? ;)

I have spoke!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Michel you wrote to me:
"The stupid part was meant ironically, but hey, maybe you only understand Swedish, and didnt get that reply of mine at all!!"

I will regard this as a personal attack. To call somebody stupid is a personal attack. To call (in a ironic way you did) a moderator stupid is something which can get you BANNED. Don´t test my patience in the future.

The thing that me and Mattias gave you too much freedom in the past was only because everybody was tensed during the end of the season.

Michel and Lazia STOP beiing so damn negative towards the moderators. Send a mail to Jan and apply for a moderator job, and if you get it, you will see how much s h i t we are getting, ONLY for trying to make this place better FOR YOU!

P.S.
I have NEVER said that swedish is alowed in this forum. I have NEVER said that swedish is legal on this forum. Read my last sentence where I say "This forum should be 100% english". Don´t try to make me look stupid!
End of discussion

[This message has been edited by Emir (edited 22-05-2000).]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Perhaps I missed it, or perhaps Im just blind. :(
But I have not seen any long sentence or mails i Swedish on this board, perhaps I mist one in the last couple of days ?
So hitting Mattias & Emir with that is just a poor excuse in my opinion.

I think that both Mattias and Emir is doing a "FANTASTIC" :) :) :) job on this board and deserve some respect.

Forza Mattias & Emir

[This message has been edited by Caesar (edited 22-05-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Caesar (edited 22-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Negative towards the moderators? Well, I'm sorry if you took it that way. It wasn't ment as a personal attack. I just asked you a simple question. Why did you delete two Dutch sentences, while you do tolerate topics like these: http://www.xtratime.com/forums/Forum15/HTML/001376.html
and insults like: "You moron", "You suck", "You're a joke", "Were you always such a jerk", and so on...?

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I stand corrected :( thanks Lazia :), I must totally have mist it or perhaps Im both stupid and blind ;) ;).
But I now see youre point.

Dam i feel a litle stupid now, but hey you cant read all the post, its just not enough time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.