Xtratime Community banner

The Lunatic at your club

1K views 50 replies 34 participants last post by  Onree 
#1 · (Edited)
Whos the guy at your club who gives you the jitters every time he touches the ball?

surely no one can match Spurs 1,91m long Cameroonian LB sensation Timothee Atouba :D
the man who elbowed Joey Barton full on straight in the face for no reason, the man who makes dragbacks, does sidesteps and backheels in his own penalty area!! please someone take him away and put this man in a circus!

#2 ·
Despite Jonathan Zebina's escape to 'sunny' Torino in the summer, we've developed a player to pick up the buton after him. Ladies and gentlemen...I bring you Ivan Pelizzoli, the goalkepper that makes Mickey Mouse look stable and secure with a football. :moan: :wallbang:

#5 ·
I would like to say Zebina,but he hasnt been that bad,overally quite good.Otherwise he would be a top candidate.Montero is benched so...I have to say Olivera,too irrational and sometimes a stupid player,then comes Blasi.Zlatan in a bad day can be irretating as hell too.

If he was playing all the time(luckily not) it would be easily Montero.

And if the whol Serie A was seen as a club,then I would say that Dioumutene is the worst of them all.A Lecce player,disastrious one.

#6 · (Edited)
Cacìni said:
Despite Jonathan Zebina's escape to 'sunny' Torino in the summer, we've developed a player to pick up the buton after him. Ladies and gentlemen...I bring you Ivan Pelizzoli, the goalkepper that makes Mickey Mouse look stable and secure with a football. :moan: :wallbang:

I agree Zebina and Peli are very similar. They can do alright but then they have moments where they just look clueless.Especially without Capello as Pelizzoli has shown this season. I've never been a fan and to be honest Curci to me seems 10 years older than him from just the 90mins v Milan.

Not lunatics but they can make the fans go crazy.

The nutjob is obviously Cassano but on the ball he is more than handy.

#7 ·
Nils Eric Johansson. I remember someone else once said about him, "Nils played well today, he only had a handful of 'what the hell are you doing' moments".

But yeah, I've seen cruise liners change direction faster. :eek:

#13 ·
For Royal Antwerp fc; all of them.

#17 ·
this is almost silly. there are so many players that give me the chills playing for my club I won't be even bothered to answer the question. I'd rather talk about the good one: a sixteen year-old named Anderson. write his name down, he'll be playing in europe sooner than you think.

#22 ·
Everytime Cygan gets the near the ball I get that feeling in my stomach like I'm about to vomit. Everytime there's a shot on our goal I keep expecting to see Lehmann completely miss it and it rolls in under his legs after bouncing off his head and into the crossbar.

None of that happens when Big Phil is playing :star: :thmbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.