Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
59,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whos the guy at your club who gives you the jitters every time he touches the ball?

surely no one can match Spurs 1,91m long Cameroonian LB sensation Timothee Atouba :D
the man who elbowed Joey Barton full on straight in the face for no reason, the man who makes dragbacks, does sidesteps and backheels in his own penalty area!! please someone take him away and put this man in a circus!

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Despite Jonathan Zebina's escape to 'sunny' Torino in the summer, we've developed a player to pick up the buton after him. Ladies and gentlemen...I bring you Ivan Pelizzoli, the goalkepper that makes Mickey Mouse look stable and secure with a football. :moan: :wallbang:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Phil Neville..........every time he plays, its like playing with 10 man (well apart from when he faces Vieira:D)

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
I would like to say Zebina,but he hasnt been that bad,overally quite good.Otherwise he would be a top candidate.Montero is benched so...I have to say Olivera,too irrational and sometimes a stupid player,then comes Blasi.Zlatan in a bad day can be irretating as hell too.

If he was playing all the time(luckily not) it would be easily Montero.

And if the whol Serie A was seen as a club,then I would say that Dioumutene is the worst of them all.A Lecce player,disastrious one.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Cacìni said:
Despite Jonathan Zebina's escape to 'sunny' Torino in the summer, we've developed a player to pick up the buton after him. Ladies and gentlemen...I bring you Ivan Pelizzoli, the goalkepper that makes Mickey Mouse look stable and secure with a football. :moan: :wallbang:

I agree Zebina and Peli are very similar. They can do alright but then they have moments where they just look clueless.Especially without Capello as Pelizzoli has shown this season. I've never been a fan and to be honest Curci to me seems 10 years older than him from just the 90mins v Milan.

Not lunatics but they can make the fans go crazy.

The nutjob is obviously Cassano but on the ball he is more than handy.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Nils Eric Johansson. I remember someone else once said about him, "Nils played well today, he only had a handful of 'what the hell are you doing' moments".

But yeah, I've seen cruise liners change direction faster. :eek:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Robin van Persie :D everytime he loses the ball i now am worried that he will chase the ball and get stuck into someone's ankles.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
For United he has not done anything out of order so far *well apart from that dive from Haim, which got him banned for 3 games* ,so he definitely should not be here.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
dive vs arsenal match 2-0 in old trafford? :D

the consecutive saying of "Fcuk Off" to the refs or players.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
For Royal Antwerp fc; all of them.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
dive vs arsenal match 2-0 in old trafford? :D

the consecutive saying of "Fcuk Off" to the refs or players.
The dive at Old Trafford should now be scary for United fans???

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Danny Tiatto was always a loon on the pitch for us. Since he's gone I suppose Barton is the only one who comes close now. The way he kicked off in a friendly this summer was funny.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Panucci for Roma (and the national team before Lippi) is another player who can make you tremble even on the warmest of days... :scared:

he never looks comfortable defending, which is too bad for a right back :(

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
this is almost silly. there are so many players that give me the chills playing for my club I won't be even bothered to answer the question. I'd rather talk about the good one: a sixteen year-old named Anderson. write his name down, he'll be playing in europe sooner than you think.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Fernando Ricksen used to be the lunatic of ALL lunatics up here. Crazy, crazy man.

This season he has been a star though and hasnt put a foot wrong. Must be on drugs or something.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts