Xtratime Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Pepinovic said:
I forgot about Stijn Willems... He was awesome :thumbsup:

No, the guy was a left winger, made his debut in a cup match for Cercle and was good friends with a guy from school who killed himself (I think he was in your year).
I think you're talking about Bjorn Roets; he now plays for the mighty SK Steenbrugge if I'm not mistaken... could be Gistel as well :hangover:

Yeah, our school (Sint-Lodewijkscollege) used to rule in football (maybe still does)... Marc Degryse also studied there. Didn't JP Van Rossem and Filip Dewinter als study there? Van Rossem must have been a great goalkeeper ... :tongue:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
tapie said:
Where's Yourassowsky from Boca Junior, last time I heard from him was for failed trial in brugge and gent
Last time I heard, somewhere in decembre last year, he was about to sign a contract at KV Kortrijk (2de klasse) but eventually the deal didn't go through.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Last year there was this very good and young right winger at AA Gent. What was his name again? Dries Bernaert or something like that? What happened to him?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Lebowski said:
Last year there was this very good and young right winger at AA Gent. What was his name again? Dries Bernaert or something like that? What happened to him?
A week ago I read an article about him transfering to a 3de klasser (I forgot which one) on voetbalkrant.com.
This season he was playing for Oudenaerde in 4de klasse.

EDIT: looked it up: will be playing Bornem next season.

But I still remember his debut against Antwerp very well. He was ace. Yattara ripping the Gent-defence, Bernaert through Antwerp's. Was a great game. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Kampfschwein said:
A week ago I read an article about him transfering to a 3de klasser (I forgot which one) on voetbalkrant.com.
This season he was playing for Oudenaerde in 4de klasse.

EDIT: looked it up: will be playing Bornem next season.

But I still remember his debut against Antwerp very well. He was ace. Yattara ripping the Gent-defence, Bernaert through Antwerp's. Was a great game. :thumbsup:
I remember him being really talented but I fear for him in the lower divisions. He was really technical and had a good cross.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Djamba-Shango now plays in the fourth division! Imagine that, coming out of the youth system of LOSC and playing European football with the mighty La Louviere.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Don't remember that guy, but the name sounds familiar...

Great that you bring this thread back up :)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
TomRSCA said:
He played for Hamme a while ago :)

Oh, didn't know that :( I followed Hamme only by results earlier and by cheering from the stadium when I lived there closely :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts