Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an article a famous GS sportswriter wrote in Janurary 2004. The writer's name is Fatih Altayli....the biggest anti-Fener in Turkish media.

Kandırmayın Fenerbahçelileri
GAZETELERDE Fenerbahçe'nin tranfser haberlerini okudukça gülüyorum.

Bir camianın taraftarları ile bu kadar mı dalga geçilir.

Haftalardır bir Alex yaygarası.

Geliyor, gelecek, eli kulağında.

Taraftar da heyecanlanıyor, umutlanıyor.

Sevgili Fenerbahçe taraftarları bu haberlere sakın kanmayın. Alex malex gelmiyor. Gelmez. Gelemez.

Alex dedikleri şu sıralarda Brezilya'nın en popüler adamlarından biri. Geçen yıl Real Madrid'in transfer listesinin en başındaydı.

Canının çektiği futbolcuyu tereyağından kıl çeker gibi alan, Barcelona'nın elinden Beckham'ı kapan Real Madrid bu Alex'i alamadı.

Şu anda da hem Real, hem de başka pek çok ‘‘bol paralı’’ takım Alex'in peşinde.

Ancak onlar da alamıyorlar.

Bu yüzden Alex'in Fenerbahçe'ye gelme olasılığı yok. Keşke gelse de seyretsek ama yok böyle bir olasılık.

Fenerbahçe taraftarına satış yapmak isteyen basının palavrası.

Yönetim de herhalde bu gazdan memnun ki, sesini çıkarmıyor.
----------------------------

He says that our board shouldnt doublecross millions of Fenerbahce fans by saying that they will transfer Alex de Souza.

He wont come.....he cant come because he is one of Brazil's most popular players at the moment and was on the top of Real Madrid's transfer list the season before.:D

I want him a player of his caliber to come and play In Türkiye.....but unfortunately that will never happen!

Kapak oglu Kapak.....:howler:

·
Administrator
25,381 Posts
whats a kapak?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kapak = cork

It's a term used in Turkish when someone speaks too much an then has to swallow what he/she said. It's called to put a cork on it.....or in Turkisk "kapak oldu".

Lately our club has put a lot of corks when transferring players like Anelka, Alex etc....you can say that Fenerbahce would make a lot of money buy opening a cork factory! ;):D

·
Administrator
25,381 Posts
lord of corks:howler:

we use the expression to swallow a frog, to situations like that:D

the cork, is when u want someone to shut up:D

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Well I don;t remember Alex being on top of Real Madrid's list.. he definitaly exaggerated everything... WHo cares Fatih Altayli is a nut job anyway... though I love his passsion!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Real tried to get Alex, Also Barcelona did. But we all realize how hard HBK worked to get his services from 3 DIFFERENT sides. This was the difficult thing behind the transfer and HBK again gained a big success as he always does :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It took us 8 months to get Alex.....but it was worth waiting 8 months for the captain of the Brazilian NT during the Copa America. ;)

But it only took us a couple of weeks to get Anelka.....

Hakan Bilal Kutlualp is truely becoming a legend.....:proud:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Yeah, If you want a transfer to be done tell him HBK, If you want a transfer not to be done tell him CANAYDIN :D (No offense GS Mates)

Go back to jungle Lion King, we are the king of this League.. (Again no offense, just joking)

·
*the drum drum*
42,909 Posts
Lion Killer said:
Real tried to get Alex, Also Barcelona did. But we all realize how hard HBK worked to get his services from 3 DIFFERENT sides. This was the difficult thing behind the transfer and HBK again gained a big success as he always does :D
Real and Barça never put any real interest forward..

The only reason Barça was linked with Alex is because Ronaldinho himself said that he'd love for Alex to play next to him at Barça.. But that's all, there was no actual offers from the club..

·
Registered
983 Posts
Yeah, this is right. But i think they would love to sign if they knew that they could with €5m.

·
*the drum drum*
42,909 Posts
I'm sure most teams would..

Barça though landed a very good deal with Deco, who was the more ideal player for them (because he's a lot more hardworking that Alex, even if he's not as much a genius).. Not only did they sign him, and not only does he hold Portuguese citizenship, but they also sent Ricardo Quaresma (a real troublemaker they wanted to get rid of) the other way and saved quite a lot of money on the transfer that way..

Don't be suprised if Real Madrid comes knocking when Zizou calls it quits though. Especially if Luxumburgo can hold his job until then ;)

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Now here's a guy I can't stand, fatih altayli. What a *****! he should be shot! several times.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Does he still try to be the president of GS.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
This Maltayli geezer tries to be a sensationalist all the time. Trouble is he picks the wrong club to base his wild accusations at... Joker...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts