Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hereby propose that all supporters of English clubs (and non english clubs, why not), wear a Liverpool avatar or signature and back Liverpool to beat the shit out of Chelsea.

Discuss

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
very unorthodox. it won't happen, u think the Manu fans like Fred o Russel or SucideDD will do it? Everton boys? Jern, Twayka, Khmik, Wally? ( wouldn't mind that bunch so much ;))

I think the question is, what have the ManUtd fans done to deserve so rich an honour? ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i want you to beat the russian kunts but i'll politely decline. :shades:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Liverpool will win if everyone is fit. Watching chelsea-arsenal earlier in the season when xabi got hurt Liverpool were dominating until the injury

I have no doubts liverpool will go though

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm quite sorry you threw up.

Most of the Man Utd forum agreed to wear a Liverpool avatar if Man Utd lost to them.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
yaf said:
Please beat Chelsea
That is all

i am on your side.....we will :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
What a ridiculous idea, no English fans want to be on the losing side, they'd sooner back Chelsea :D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
yaf said:
I'm quite sorry you threw up.

Most of the Man Utd forum agreed to wear a Liverpool avatar if Man Utd lost to them.
Aye that was because of a bet, but of course most agreed as they knew we would win with Dudek there:D.
Even though beating Chelski would be great, putting a Liverpool avatar on for no ****ing reason is idiotic:rollani: :nono:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts