Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 6760 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm more then happy to open this new XT channel where we will have live update on NT and Club games from the liga,cup and europ.

First match will be on february 9th Macedonia-Andorra :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Fantastic Naum !!! I also can't watch the results of Macedonian clubs -only NT (not even in TV), and it's a good idea.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
This will be a great place during the summer when we have our teams playing in Europe i cant wait..
The rersults of teams in Europe you can watch on www.livescore.pl See on this page now !! THere are live scorer os FA Cup !!!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Yes thats where i used to follow them but its more fun on the forum like this cause we can get more info and stuff.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I will have Live update from Gratski stadium during the summer if you sponsor me with a lap top :shades:

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the Link Ambis!!! ye some nice and bad memory but like you see the reff destroyd our CL dream..... Hope that Makedonatz and Shevagirl can return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Good idea Naum!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dragan said:
Good idea Naum!
of course it is and i'm the organizer as always :thmbup: I told you that i do a lot for the forum :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Naum said:
Yes I will have Live update from Gratski stadium during the summer if you sponsor me with a lap top :shades:
10 000 dollars for winning Prediction league :D :D

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So who want liveupdate tomorrow? I need at least 5 names otherwise no liveupdate. The match will start 16.00(Macedonian time) with other word no good time for the Australians.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I would like a liveupdate Naum but is there some other way like a link to maybe listen to it on the radio?. I doubt there would be any video coverage over the Internet. :(

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alex-10 said:
I would like a liveupdate Naum but is there some other way like a link to maybe listen to it on the radio?. I doubt there would be any video coverage over the Internet. :(
Sportsko radio kanal4! the have makedonska prva liga and should have games with the NT too.

http://www.kanal4.com.mk/

Oki Tome no need to have this topic sticky anymore!!!! no liveupdate anymore,is no need.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Yes yes Naum I want liveupdate!! The game will be like at 12am or something but ill stay up! I have tried that radio but it never works for me so I would hope you will give us liveupdate! :D

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MacoBoy said:
Yes yes Naum I want liveupdate!! The game will be like at 12am or something but ill stay up! I have tried that radio but it never works for me so I would hope you will give us liveupdate! :D
well you need to faind 4 more then!!!!! ask The-Maco ;)

1 - 20 of 6760 Posts