Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about Boskov's squad?

I heard he's is going to field the best side (the one he will use vs. Slovenia) in the match against Hong Kong on the 3rd.
I for one would like to see Kovacevic and Kezman up front. Mijatovic has been injured a lot lately, and to be honest hasnt really produced much, not to mention that the NT hasnt really been scoring freely, so a change wouldnt hurt.
As for the MF, Drulovic and Deki on the wings with Grozdic and Jugovic (providing he's fit) in the middle.
Defence? Well, Djukic seems to be in good form, while Djorovic has always been fairly reliable, so I guess that takes care of the middle. I wouldnt mind seeing one of the new lads out wide (ie, Dudic). Komljenovic is also good in attack, but I cant remember how he performs when defending.

Anyone got some thoughts?

B

·
0 Posts
this is my ideal 11:
1. kralj
2. dudic(right full back)
3. djorovic or j.stankovic(left full back)
4. djukic
5. mihajlovic
6. d. stankovic
7. jugovic
8. mijatovic
9. milosevic
10. stojkovic(without him there is no vision)
11. drulovic

we could also play with two attackers(kova and savo) while pedja would play it that case behind them.
pusi radja
pusi toni
mi smo novi sampioni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Voyager in the last 2 games that Yugoslavia has played (China and Macedonia) we scored 3 goals and unless im mistaken Mijatovic scored all 3.

V

·
0 Posts
I would also like to see Jokanovic in the MF. He does play for the Spanish champs! To be honest, i haven't seen him play lately but if he is a starter for Deportivo i don't see why he shouldn't be in our starting line-up. I would love to see Kova in the line-up and score goals so that the Juve coach can see how much he ****ed up by not playing him much this season.

[This message has been edited by Viljuska (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
1. Kralj
2. Dudic (Komljenovic)
3. Djorovic (J.Stankovic)
4. Djukic
5. Mihajlovic
6. D. Stankovic
7. Jugovic
8. Drulovic
9. Mijatovic
10.Stojkovic
11.Kovacevic

I really can't find a place for Jokanovic here.. :) even though I think Boskov will play him...
And Jugovic played very good against Parma so if he's in form, nobody can take his spot.

G

·
0 Posts
I belive Boskov has chosen the right team, that will win us the European Championship! :)

S

·
0 Posts
This is what i think would be pretty good!!!

1. Kralj (a reasonably good keeper)
2. Komljenovic (scores every ,match even though he is a defender
3. Djorovic (always doing his best, also inform)
4. Djukic (a strong and dependant defender)
5. Miha (just can't play without the lethal lefty)
6. Dejo (superstar, young talent is what we need)
7. Jugovic (the master of the team)
8. Mijatovic (is a great player up front Or in the mid-field)
9. Darko (tall, strong, good finisher)
10. PIKSI (the spirit of the team, the captain)
11. Drulovic (fast, is great on the wing)

THATS WHAT I THINK, YOU SURELY HAVE TO AGREE!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ooops, completely forgot about Mihajlovic :)

Mijatovic: Point taken. I realise alot of people are going to disagree with me on this. But will he score in the big games? Fair enough, he scored against Croatia, but for the majority of all the games Ive seen him play in the last 12 months (Fior. included) he hasnt really done too much apart from the odd goal, not to mention the injury factor. We have 3 other men up front who have each scored 20+ goals this season, so I think it would be a good idea to make use of them.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mijatovic is creative so if he doesn't score he will be setting up, Milosevic and Kova are both good finishers too. Look at Del Piero who has scored one open goal all season , but he is irreplaceble, why because he is constantly opening up the defense.

Mijatovic scores plenty and if he doesn't score then he will be setting someone up like in Fiorentina.

M

·
0 Posts
Your right Voyager he hasnt done to big in the big games but thats a gamble where going to have to take, I mean we cant garuntee that kova will play good.
I just wish our team the best of luck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
True...well, I hope you guys are right and I hope Pedja will get back to his old self :)

-Napred Plavi-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts