Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These last couple of weeks I have noticed one of our posters doing something, and I definitely think he deserves recognition for it. Pat, aka Leeds United Lad is largely responsible for bringing some life back into this forum, and is definitely the most active poster we have (even more than me!). So I would just like to say thanks Pat for keeping the conversations going:) Now I encourage everyone to post as much as they can as often as they can, and we can maybe become one of the largest forums in the English Soccer sections!!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
:proud: :proud: :proud:

I don't know what to say.:proud: This is a great honour. Thanx a bunch chris! I could have only done it with the help from people like HLB, Elland Roader, Daniel, Pro X etc. Oh and U mate!:tongue: Like chris said, post as much as u can and as often as u can. Let's become the biggest!!!;) LUFC!!!:) THANX AGAIN LAD'S!!!:proud: Thanx Chris!!!:proud:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah you have been great bro:).

And if anyone deserves the award it's you buddy:).No one has been more active then you have been over the past 1 or 2 weeks:)So without you the place would turn all quiet:(.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what I thought too Dan, and you're welcome Pat:) Now if only a certain other Leeds mod would be here more often :rolleyes: :lala: ;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
:howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah thanx Adrian!:rolleyes: Some mate u r...:depress:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pat has some really good posts, like "Leeds' depth in Strikers"; and they are not all one liners. I think Pat deserves an apology Adrian;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Thankyou very much Chris.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts