Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leeds Padded Cell

Well lad's we seem to talk about soccer in every other thread and we always go off the subject, so I though I should start up a little topic that let's us talk about anything we want and not need to care about the name or chris evantully having to change it! :tongue: So let's get talking about, well Bollock's! ;) :D :tongue:

Pat Rulz!!! And don't give me any of that :rolleyes: crap. U all know it's true!!!:tongue:

And now this is the Leeds Padded Cell!!! Anything you want to say or get of ur chest goes! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Alright, I won't censor anything in this thread, so anyone can do whatever they want, a sort of Leeds Padded Cell.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well Does anyone remember Leeds vs Newcastle at St James Park??

Welll when Alan Smith scored early after 3mins did anyone see after he celebrated he kissed Gary Kelly on the Lips:rolleyes::eek::dazed:My Brother was calling out FAGS FAGS FAGS Like what the **** is going on here,i taped the game and i saw him kiss like he would kiss his girlfriend goodbye:eek:!:tongue:.

Why did they do that???Now i'm getting teased by my Brother who thinks i go for a Homesexual Team:(.

Also just like to say a 3rd Forum Manager is needed thats all i wanted to say:)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I say u bash ya brother! bash him good!!!:devil:

I also think we need another FM, not that I'm saying that only to become one!:tongue: But I really do think it would be a good idea. Either me or HLB would be good...

What we all think???

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Ya, I noticed that kiss too.... and I go with what Pat said!!!:devil:
But another FM would be useful, although we haven't really had that many problems that it may be needed.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and I go with what Pat said!!!
Well, what are we waiting for. What's ur address Daniel?:tongue:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I bash my brother anyway:D.

But guys seriously Alan Smith is notorius for Kissing players i'm starting to fear that his rough nf the field but his an actually softy Faggot:dazed:!

I say Soon a 3rd Forum Manager will be placed in because i'll be away on and off and if Chris is away there will be no one around:(.to close threads check whats going on;).

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But guys seriously Alan Smith is notorius for Kissing players i'm starting to fear that his rough nf the field but his an actually softy Faggot!
:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Never, Never!!!:eek:

Even if he is (which he aint) he is still a great football player!:)

I say Soon a 3rd Forum Manager will be placed in because i'll be away on and off and if Chris is away there will be no one around.to close threads check whats going on.
Away! Well then! Are we on the hunt for another FM again lad's???:confused: :dazed: :eek: :tongue: ;) :D :)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, at the moment we really only need one FM to actually manage the place, as their really aren't too many people around. But just so that Pat can be an FM is a good enough reason;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:howler::howler::howler:

We will have to see what happes!:)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Chris-I say Pat should be the new FM he is here all the time:).+ he would also make the place active while you or me do are studies:).

I always knew a 3rd Fm was needed:).

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well HELLO:D.

Since you agree and i agree how can we make him into a FM?because this Wednesday is my last day for like 1 or 2 weeks at least and with your exams we gotta get someone as 3rd Fm soon bro:).

Alan Smith=GAY

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
You can talk with RazorUK about it... but I will be around, I don't have any exams despite the fact that the end of the semester is coming up:D

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alan Smith=GAY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek: :dazed: :eek:

What's this lad's!?! U want me to be an FM! Brilliant, I got no prob's with that!:D :tongue: ;) I'll leave it up to you, either way, I'll keep comming back here even if I don't get the job! Thanx Guy's!!!:tongue:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I know!!!:tongue: :howler: That was so gross!!! I cannot believe he did that! Oh well, I guess that excitement just got to him!:D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
hahahah:howler::howler: That is fvcked having a go at your teammates ****:eek::dazed:!I think he got to excited!Just imagine if they won the league what the guy would do:howler:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dunno wanna think about it dude!:howler: Let's just say all his team mates should wear boxes and corks!!!:D I wouldn't wanna score if I was on his team!:howler:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts