Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the first series on video over the weekend and geez, I'd forgotten just how weird this programme was.

The local shop thing is just bizarre...especially when old tubbs dances round those two construction workers when they're tied up, stark naked with a pig suckling on her breast...I mean, how did they get away with it:howler:

Still, it had me in stitches at times. What do the rest of you think of it?

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Brilliant show but very weird - i think that put alot of people off.

Policeman enters "local" shop. "What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here, this is a local shop - for local people." Tubbs then explains, "He's looking for a young boy. and he looks the policeman up and down with distain, "Pufta eh?."
:D

It's quite a ground breaking show it uses black humour very well.

I think they have started another comedy but i can't remember it's name (strang life of Britain? :( )

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
I watched the first series on video over the weekend and geez, I'd forgotten just how weird this programme was.

The local shop thing is just bizarre...especially when old tubbs dances round those two construction workers when they're tied up, stark naked with a pig suckling on her breast...I mean, how did they get away with it:howler:

Still, it had me in stitches at times. What do the rest of you think of it?
Some bits are funny some bits are just plain weird, but seems as it's done in Derbyshire, i'm a bit disapointed they don't get sheep more involved, surely it was such an obvious thing to do.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
quality programme

especially the papa lazarous

but also the papa :) Ive seen Series 1 and 2... Ive seen half of 3 as Ive got that on video!!!! Also got an xmas special 1 I aint seen yet!!!!

Is dave there please :D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
hmm maybe i have a different humor, or whatever, just cant get it. Too "high" for me. too black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts