Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Keep things as they are, relegate Hapoel Haifa and Kiryat Gat and next season one team relegates and 3 going up

2. Keep Hapoel Haifa and the last team, playoff between them and the 3rd in the Leumit (Herzeliya)

3. The last team (Kiryat Gat) relegates and the first 3 in the Leumit go up.

Your opinion???

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Evry thing to keep Hapoel Haifa off relegation :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
This is so pathetic, if you're gonna freeze relegations due to referee corruption\ The Yisrael Cohen scandal then why don't you freeze the championship as well? I am not saing Maccabi Haifa are no worthy champions because they certainly are the most worthy champions but lets take a look at the Yisrael Cohen scandal, which took place at the final minute of the Haifa derby. Had Cohen never committed the foul the derby would have ended in a draw, Hapoel would have stayed first and would have had the right to host the match of the season. Now imagine what if Hapoel had beaten Maccabi Haifa in the match of the season...

This is so freaking pathetic, screw Yoel Goldberg, screw those sorelosers from Hapoel Haifa who would do anything just to save their butts but screw Kiryat Gat.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Raanan, as a Beitar fan you should shut up. Let's not forget what Meir Fanigel has been saying all season long and all the favors that Beitar got from IFA this season.
I've mentiond this before, any other team would probably be in Liga A right now if they were in Beitar's situation.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Come on Yoav you know I've been always saying I am against this move and if we are deemed to relegation so be it and we'll go down like men...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts