Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the latest news sais the juve is very close to sign him from real zaragoza for($19.9 million) and juan esnaider on loan.
this is juve's NUMBER 1 TARGET for the next season aftrer giving up anelka.
if this deal comes true kovacevic will probably go to napoli with nicola amoruso.
daniel fonseca is also on the transfer list,but im not sure where he will be heading for.
the forwards will then be:savo milosevic,pippo inzaghi,and allesandro del piero,is antonio cassano and gionatha spinesi signed?if the are not we need at least 2 more forwards for next year,if they are signed its okey,and we dont need anybody else.
TRANSFER TARGET NUMBER 2:sol campell from tottenham hotspurs
man utd failed to sign him but juve maybe can land him,spurs wads afraid to sell him to a team in the same league,juve is not in the same league so i believe the deal can come true,as you know zoran mirkovic was sold and we need a new defender,campell will cost($22.7 million) but it would be very enjoying to see him in italy.
what do you think?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
As I said, that is bad! I dont want him to Juve. Why SAVO MILOSEVIC!? We should rather get Anelka than him, or Campbell. That is bad news.. Campbell should be Juve's nr.1 target!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
juve are also after david trezeguet,if the savo deal fails he will probably play for juve.
don't think juve would sign them both.
but juve is also after trezeguet,and his agent has promised thatn he will play in italy the next year.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Why are Juve willing to loan Esnaider to get Milosevic?!?!? :mad::mad:Kova to Napoli!?!?!?!:mad::mad: Has Juve gone mad????? We don't need to get rid of some of our better players to get others, that's just plain stupid!!!:mad: That's why I started to feel that the Crespo deal was becoming more of a problem; Parma just want WAAAAAAY too much for him! Let Lazio have him, who cares?

What happened with Anelka? Why don't Juve want him anymore? I think that Juve could've tamed him for sure!

I say, if getting any of these guys is gonna cost us Esnaider or Kova, FORGET IT!!!!! Get Trezeguet or Kluivert WITHOUT giving anybody in exchange!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I honestly think you can relax Ramy and DM-11.
If you read the other news about Kluivert I think they come from better sources and I can't imagine that Juve would by Milosevic who is so similar to Kova (WHO HAS JUST SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT UNTIL 2005!).

Why would we want Campbell with the aquisitions of Paramatti and Zanchi ? We're so well equipped in defence now. Only left midfield and a possible replacement for Inzaghi should be discussed now (you know I wouldn't cry if we got vieira too :)). The only players I would change anything for are Thuram, Nesta and Cannavaro, but we're not getting either of them- so the DEFENCE IS FINE- AWESOME actually :).
Campbell is prized at 17-20 mill.£ it appears. Let him go somewhere else. Let Lazio pay that. they haven't bought any defenders yet and they want a black player to put pressure on the right wing fans. Let them overpay :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the reminder of the Kova contract through 2005, Glen.:) That's what I needed. All this crazy talk about getting rid of ANYBODY to get others is maddening!

I agree on Campbell... let Lazio OVERPAY!:)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
That is good news. Yup, I fergot, our defence is perfect. We have some young talented lads now.
The defence problem is solved. We need a left winger and a new striker. Then we are looking good. Athirson and Anelka would be great!
Agree, I wouldnt cry if we got Vieira! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts