Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the latest news about Ronaldo?

I know about two or three weeks ago he had a big interview in his house in Italy and told the journalists to leave him alone for the next eight months. Since then, I have not heard anything about him or his recovery.
http://www.inter.it has some pictures of Ronaldo with Milene and Ronald.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Falcao,
yes he will dissapear from the press for some time.....his PR guy Rodrigo de Paiva said thata. Its the best for him...to people to leave him alone for now.
even in Globo TV we are not listening nothing from him (Globo have exlusivity rights to go on his house, and make all the marketing over ROnaldo in Brazil!)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I feel sorry for Ronaldo...the press are relentless with him!!

Hey anyone watch the 500cc motorbike grand prix?? Rossi had a Ronaldo logo on the front of his bike if I wasn't mistaken!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i heard in the Inter forum that ronaldo has to stay in italy for at least another month because if he goes on an airplane he could get blood problems in the knee. after a month, he will go to brazil with the wife and baby.

even though i like to hear about ronaldo every day, i'm very happy that he is not in the news. this is just what he needs -- to stay away from everything and spend time with his family and not worry about rushing back to play football.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts