Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Bursaspor game is not exactly a game that I am very worried about, but it is an away game.

Nevertheless, I think we will win 2-0, as Serhat scores yet again as will Revivo:cool: ;)

IMO, we will really end the year well, it is a shame we could not play this way the whole year.:depress:

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Deniz said:
IMO, we will really end the year well, it is a shame we could not play this way the whole year.:depress:
We've played great under Lorant...I'm happy, even if we don't win the championship, because it confirms our ability along with the possibilities for next year :happy:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Eventough we didn't win the cup or anything it confirms us in the CL next season! Hopefully we will fix and prepare our squad and we will not repeat what happened this season! :)

We will need some backup and hopefull will get SAKUR who knows the tricks as he worked with Inter & Parma! :)

FORZA FENERBACHE!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, the end of the year was great! Lorant has shown that he can take the pressure of coaching our team, and I think Gala and Europe should watch their backs next year:fero:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have heard that Ortega might be going to Gala, but then I just read that he might come to Fener:D, so I am not very sure.

There are some other players who are linked to Gala, but they are mostly young Turkish players. I am not aware if they are after some big names or not. I haven't checked the Gala forum for a while:eekani::D

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
We have been linked (on good websites) with:
Paulo Sergio
Ariel Ortega
Washington
Ailton
Okan Koç
Hakan Sukur

Washington, Ailton and Hakan are very unlikely transfers (Washington got a bad scout report, Hakan rejected the move, and we haven't shown any further interest in Ailton). But with Okan and Ortega, both we and Gala are after them, so they'll end up at either us or them :devil:
Lorant wants Paulo Sergio according to reports...I believe this as Paulo Sergio is on a free transfer, and Lorant has great experience with German based players :)

Gala have been linked with:
Erhan Albayrak
Stefan Effenberg

Theres a lot of rumours going around, linking both clubs with a lot of players (10-20 players :rolleyes: ), but these are the rumours from reliable sources :)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have heard about Effenberg, but it is really incredible news. I would never think that such an arogant and cocky guy would leave B. Munich for a Turkish team:confused:

He is also very old now, right?

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Deniz said:
I have heard about Effenberg, but it is really incredible news. I would never think that such an arogant and cocky guy would leave B. Munich for a Turkish team:confused:

He is also very old now, right?
Just think 'Hagi'...A 35yr old, arrogant star, who chose to come to Galatasaray ;)

If you look at Effenberg's choice, its easy to see why he might choose Gala..His contract is finishing this month, and Bayern aren't going to extend it....The only other offers have come from mediocre Premier League teams (Man City etc) :D

I think he's 33yrs old..

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But wasn't hagi younger when he came to Gala?

I would still be shocked to see him in Gala. Would that mean that frank would cheer for a Turkish team?:D

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Hagi was about the same age..
If he was younger, it'd only be by a year :)

Its not the playing skill that makes these older players stand out, its their influence on others that makes them so very important :)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would rather have Hagi than Effenburg though. Not only is he harder-working, but he is also less arrogant (though he is clearly not an ideal of humility);)

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
They are both very similar in the work-rate and influence categories...
Sure, Hagi is a much more creative and skillful player, but Effenberg makes up for all he lacks with his fitness and influence as a captain...
Effenberg last season is what gave Bayern the edge they needed to win the CL...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts