Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippeee...a well taken goal from w'or paul sealed it against Marconi. Next stop, the title:dielaugh:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Yeah, good on em, only their second win under Kevin Fallon I believe. Maybe they'll avoid finishing on the bottom now :D

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Well done to the Kingz :D
Truly an unexpected victory against the Stallions ;)
As for the Kingz winning the title Fred, stranger things have happened ;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
As for the Kingz winning the title Fred, stranger things have happened
Like Croatia getting 3rd in the WC!:tongue:

As for the Kingz to win the title, let's see them win some more games first... :howler:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Croatia getting 3rd was really strange because everyone knows that Croatia deservedly should have finished winners of France 98 if only Thuram didnt score 2 fluke goals :mad:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Yeah Croatia were unlucky bloody Thuram has to score 2 lucky goals :mad:

Had Boban not dribbled out of defence immediately after we scored the game and World Cup would have been ours :D Also i might mention why the hell the ref didnt blow his whistle for a foul when Thuram pushed Jarni for the 2nd goal i never know because it was a blatant push by Thuram and the ref didnt call it :mad:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
TJK said:
Also i might mention why the hell the ref didnt blow his whistle for a foul when Thuram pushed Jarni for the 2nd goal i never know because it was a blatant push by Thuram and the ref didnt call it :mad:
Tommy, to me it didn't look like much of a push, it's hard to tell, but when I watch replays sometimes I think it is a push and sometimes I change my mind again :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts