Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think has been to Udinese's fine season to date?Is it a clever coach who knows how to use his players,A talented all round squad who have valuable experience,or even great team spirit also.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
as the coach and the players says the key of this great season is the group.
They are together since more years, they are first of all a group of friends

:star:

please big team, don't destroy our dream

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Arianna I am not the most knowledgable about Udinese's financial situation but I believe I heard some where that it is good. I know that you used to get talented players and then sell them, but if Udinese's financial situation is good do you think that Udinese will be able to keep these players they have and even perhaps get more players?

·
Registered
460 Posts
ari, prepare to travel to MAdrid next year with Udinese in the Champions !

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
gogol said:
ari, prepare to travel to MAdrid next year with Udinese in the Champions !
:howler: remember... in september we usually are so crap so we will waste all good we did during this year and so...no Madrid :rollani:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Arianna I am not the most knowledgable about Udinese's financial situation but I believe I heard some where that it is good. I know that you used to get talented players and then sell them, but if Udinese's financial situation is good do you think that Udinese will be able to keep these players they have and even perhaps get more players?
We don't have financial problems...we could not sell any players...but Marek and Pizarro want to go away...so i guess they will go for real at the end of the season :rollani:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts