Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we can be kind to the poor souls that support Juventus. :depress:

they are nice people, they are good people, but sometimes life is harsh, even good people get whacked hard with a stick. :depress:

it is shit to be a bianconeri, they are awful, their football is rubbish, they win but they never get to say "what a great goal", normally they say "what a scruffy goal but i must congratulate Balzaretti for hitting a hopeful centre and Trez pressurising the defender into getting the own goal" ;)

we are so sad for these people. :depress:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
it is shit to be a bianconeri, they are awful, their football is rubbish, they win but they never get to say "what a great goal", normally they say "what a scruffy goal but i must congratulate Balzaretti for hitting a hopeful centre and Trez pressurising the defender into getting the own goal" ;)
not really.

they say .. 'what a great goal ...you have to admire the way Trez was pressurizing the defender. that was pure artistry, pure magic. you dont see such skills all around' ;) :D

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Haha...this thread may come back to bite you on the Arse! I'll keep my eye on it just like our Italian friends. :veiled:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
is Van Persie or Bergkamp playing,is all i wanna know :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
congratulation. You deserved it fullly. Hope for the best for Arsenal, you deserve to be in the final.
/P

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
HAIL ARSENAL...Henry's races with the juve bacj4 were hilarious....they were utterly outclassed by an increasingly classy Arsenal st-up!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I'm not going to say Juve were dreadful, because that would be doing Arsenal a severe disservice.

But dear oh dear, Zlatan Ibrahimovic? One of the best young players on the planet apparently? The footballing world is doomed if that's true. He was bloody awful. Just utter mince. Did he even find a teammate the whole night? Every time the Arsenal boys closed him down, he gave the ball away meekly. A waste of space. Trezeguet did his usual disappearing act under pressure also.

In fact the whole team just looked lackadaisical and generally disinterested. By the time the first sending off occured, they'd lost it completely. Totally outdone for pace. Credit though to Cannavaro who tried his best to read the game well, he did alright.

Thoroughly unimpressed by that mob. Arsenal made them look like mugs.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I'm proud of you guys!!!!:proud:

Keep it up and do the whole world of football a service by kicking these anti-footballers out of the competitions!!!!:happy:

ALLEZ ARSENAL!!!!:star:

Cheers.;)

P.S. I'd like to know what Haroon thinks of On-Ree :lala: :howler::howler:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts