Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently his contract expires this summer, and I think he has done an exceptional job, I am putting it to you, do you think he will want to stay here if it financially does get bad?

Do you think the new board will want to keep him, or wil he move on to another side?

Just something to discuss, I know if I was anything to do it, I would try and contract him for as long as possible.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He must stay, but if Lippi leaves Juve, we have lost him:(

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, unless Juventus come knocking on the door, we should be good.

Other possible stumbling blocks being - Azzurri or wage demands - but are unlikely.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
cam said:
He must stay, but if Lippi leaves Juve, we have lost him:(
I'm sure Deschamps would like to have a go at coaching Juve too...

I hope Prandelli do sign a new contract, but to be honest I would have waited to see what will happen if I was him... :eek:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I dont see Prandelli leaving us. I belive he his love for the team has grown a lot lately and If he makes to decide he will probably do that. But I know about him and Juve. If Lippi becomes the new NT coach maybe they contact him. But honestly I belive a coach like Del Neri is more attractive for them.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Prandelli is a gem - but I doubt anyone else but Parma has noticed. I think Baraldi will retain him. After all, Prandelli was Sacchi's personal choice - just like Baraldi. ;)

Of course he should stay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts