Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
SuicideDD said:
He only had a season at City. It was a terrible time in his career. A foolish, youthful mistake. ;)

He realised this and came home just 2 years later. :proud:

The second stint was the onset of senile dementia - obviously. :D
I know an ex-player from the era who said that at the time the players thought both Law and Greaves were not as good after returning from Italy as they were at City and Chelsea.

I'm surprised at McNanaman being called a Judas, because every player at that time would have jumped at the chance of joining Madrid.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Wally, Sol isn't worse than Figo, Figo won titles at Barcelona and was playing for one of the greatest clubs in the world, Sol wasn't doing any of these things :pp he was wasting his career for a chance every five years of getting in a Carliing Cup Final. :D

Sol was actually very caring to his younger siblings for not moving from London, he should be applauded for his generosity and caring nature. :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Sir Matt Busby.

A City player originally, but chose to manage United and refused the City job when offered it in the 60s. Never mind, he wasn't as good as Mercer/Allison.

Also Anelka has acted Judas-like in the way he's said he wants to leave us and is only playing well so he can join a "big club", despite City being one of England's biggest clubs.

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Ricardinho who we payed a lot to take him from Corinthians and then he didnt give 0.5% of what he gave for Corinthians, and then he goes to Santos FC and score a goal in aftertime against us and celebrates like he was winning the Brasileirão!! I just hate that dude!!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
In Milan's history, the biggest Judas, should be considered Fulvio Collovati :yuck: when we were relegated in the early 80's :cry: unlike Franco Baresi, Chicco Evani and Mauro Tassotti :cool: :star: :cool: he abandoned the sinking ship for Inter :frownani: what made it even worse was the fact that he was a product of our youth system. The bright side though, was that he eventually missed out winning the CL twice ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
In Milan's history, the biggest Judas, should be considered Fulvio Collovati :yuck: when we were relegated in the early 80's :cry: unlike Franco Baresi, Chicco Evani and Mauro Tassotti :cool: :star: :cool: he abandoned the sinking ship for Inter :frownani: what made it even worse was the fact that he was a product of our youth system. The bright side though, was that he eventually missed out winning the CL twice ;)
Not only that, but that bastard was the Captain of Milan at the time. Mind you for a very short period of time, but still to have your captain leave you in the middle of the storm and to make things worst, to your worst rivals, is an absolutely unforgivable act. :fero:

However, we Milanisti all got our sweet revenche thanks to the :star: Attila :star: Mark Hately. :devil: a few months later in a Derby as he was the one to be beaten on what was the winning goal for Milan minutes from the end of the match!:proud::star: :happy:

:stuckup::proud: :star:

:stuckup::proud: :devil::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
In Milan's history, the biggest Judas, as posted by Diavolo & San Siro, is Fulvio Collovati. Ironically, after he abondoned the relegated Milan for Inter, he caught the Perdenti disease & won phuckall in the colors of the black & blue, while Milan went on to dominate the Italian & European scenes.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
But we PUSHED L.Enrique out the door. He wasnt that good as he was with Barca when he played for us so he was extra motivated whenever he played against RM.

The bastard is one fantastic player though.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Hala Madrid said:
But we PUSHED L.Enrique out the door. He wasnt that good as he was with Barca when he played for us so he was extra motivated whenever he played against RM.

The bastard is one fantastic player though.
No !!! I don't agree with Spaniard and Ilgenio. Luis Enrique didn't want to move from madrid, but sportively he was right side defensive player. Capello came and unfortunately he was signed by Nuñez and Cruyff, but he played for Robson first year, next we made him more offensive and he was more effective.

Luis Enrique is a very motivated player, and when he came back in Madrid, he liked to make good games as Hala madrid said. All players are motivated against big teams derbies !

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Juda have a name FIGO

I'm culé 4 life and I didn't admit that Figo before barcelona leaving, he was saying that "he never leaves barcelona, he loves the team, the club". I don't like someone like him who say that and do the other thing.

Translation : "I decide what will be my future"
- I am for Barça and my intention is to continue in Barça"
- I don't want to be an madrid election weapon

I understand an employee who change company in order to win a higher wage. What I dislike was that lies

All culés always reminds that and all consequences have been seen in Camp Nou. I would like to thank all culés for being such passionated, great public :thmbup: , but be careful with our acts which can disserved our interests. FEF is against Catalunya so against Barcelona, and every opportunity to be prejudicial for us :ass:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Figo ... Hate him so much cos I loved him so much ... :(

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
LandonF*CKINGDonovan. A Judas to his talent, the U.S. National Team, and American fans everywhere.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Interista said:
Losing your first true love must hurt. :D
Not as much as changing your chat ids and logins to various sites :eek: :eek:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts