Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I say there is going to be a big surprise for Jordan ;)

2-1 Win for Jordan!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
What is your problem with Jordan, Dako?

They showed balls since 1997 with zero resources and won titles, won games and build a great reputation and were about to qualify to the world cup! Jordan had and still having players playing abroad and the clubs asking for them are getting more and bigger! Losing those friendlies dose mean sh!t!

Losing to Gerorgia, Iran, Iraq, Sweden or any other country is not really a great or a big deal, Jordan are a new football side within 5-10 years Jordan will be from the best 3 in Asia!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Ofcourse I agree that last year was not the best for Jordan. Hence they are building a new team after the disaster of the last WCQ against Iran! That is normal to play friendlies and draw or lose and normal to not score if the strikers are not up to standards or very young or not playing with your best playmaker. Take it easy dude, Jordan football will see the best of them within the next 5-10 years maximum.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I could not careless if you are Jordanian or even from singapore. I am judging Jordan's team with the last 8 years since 1997, that's past for me. As for much more past Basketball and Taekwando were and still better sports for Jordanian's than football.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Dako said:
And for the record, Jordan could have got even closer to the 2006 WC finals, but they didn't. They screwed it themselves because they underestimated Iran.

Furthermore, if, correct me if I'm wrong, according to what you said, if the players go into a friendly with the "doesn't mean shit" attitude, they'll never improve. "A match doesn't mean shit" is a losers' attitude. That is why the players are slowly becoming losers, unlike the past, when they weren't. Let me say again, that I'm just being realistic. I'm not starting a problem.
Japan made shit load of progress within 8-10 years, how is that for logical? Saudi Arabia made load of progress within the same period too, how is that for logical?

A friendly dose mean crap, that's what I believe in. I rather lose tons of friendlies and win a tournament like what happened with France before 98 and Brazil before 2002. A friendly is for trying new things, players, tactics, etc etc. Who cares if it's lost! This is the most norrowed look I have ever seen, that is actually expected from Jordanian's perspective at sports. Losing or doing bad in a micky mouse tournament or game makes everything looks crap to people here!

Dude, wake up, being logical is way different than measuring things in a juvenile perspective. I remember you showing up after that Gorgeia game saying that Jordan have been humiliated by losing 2-3 to Gorgeia away! What kind of logic is that?! Eventually, what dose really mean for any team to do crap for a year or even two after 8 great years!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Dako said:
Pooh, obviously you have an understanding problem. I did not say that it is impossible, or illogical, for Jordan, or any other country, to improve within the time frame you suggested, (5-10 years).

A friendly doesn't mean crap. lol. I guess when you're losing to another team in a friendly, and morale is low, that is the time to apply your "tactics", right? How on Earth are you going to apply your "tactics" if you can't even concentrate? Winning is the result of proper application of tactics, in addition to a little bit of luck. This implies that losing is, in fact, bad. There may be some special cases, where a loss doesn't mean a thing, injuries ...etc.

So you're expecting that after all these losses and ties, some kind of a miracle will happen, and Jordan will win a trophy? Now THAT is a narrow perspective. I'm sure that France and Brazil don't underestimate friendly games.

You keep on reminding me of Al-Johary. After every single match that he loses or ties, (BTW the last game Jordan won was over a year ago), he says that the team benefited, which brings us back to the second paragraph I wrote.

Should I qoute what you have said in the post before the last one of mines? Check again yourself, you are contradicting yourself Dako! Well, let me save you the trouble:

Pooh, it isn't very hard to understand. It is illogical to take eight, nine, or ten years of a team's history, and base upon those facts that Jordan may or may not win the next match. Jordan ten years ago isn't Jordan now.
You are underestimating the time limit I stated over there and called it illogical! Denial?

Yes, friendly means crap, utter crap actually! Who said do not play to win?! Ofcourse win it while you are at it, but, if you did not win, so what?! Big deal, eh?

No, no miracles anymore, I am expecting the team to start performing and playing with more will to win in official games because they count! They could lose too, but, so what? This is football, you win and you lose, why is that so hard for you to swallow!?

Your last paragraphe is again, JUVENILE!

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
I am not certain about this, but since I have not heard of this game I believe this is one of the games where we will only use domestic players. You clearly have a chance in a game like that, altough I have no idea how strong you are.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Shafi, there is no contest with him, he needs to regain his form though.

Have you heard what happened with El-Wihdat fans after their game against El-Nasr in Saudi Arabia?! That was despicable!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
You maybe need to log on one of the Jordanian forums or Saudi forums and read about what happened! Disgusting attack against El-Wihdat's fans, there is a guy who lost his 6 years brother during the attacks!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Dako said:
Then they say football is a universal language. Forgive the language, but these people deserve it. (...). Did the Saudi team play against Al Wihdat here yet? Because if they're going to play here anytime soon, there's going to be trouble.

They will play here in Quaismeh Stadium 7th of January! I do not think there will be a trouble, it is not the first time these things happens to Jordanian teams and fans, especially in gulf countries. I do really hope some sort of revenge occure just to make up for those who got broken arms, lost teeth, lost babies and a child in the intensive care in the hospital! Yet they are rude enough to hold responsibility to 500 wihdati fans for their disgusting acts!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Have you seen the list Johary announced Dako? I like it, hope Thaer El-bawab comes from Real Madrid and help the NT with some attacking enforcements that are absolutely needed.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
.عمان - تيسير محمود العميري - يعلن المدير الفني للمنتخب الوطني محمود الجوهري يوم السبت المقبل التشكيلة الرسمية و"الحقيقية" للمنتخب، التي ستبدأ التحضير للمشاركة في تصفيات الامم الآسيوية المقبلة في الثاني والعشرين من شهر شباط / فبراير القادم، حيث ستعرف هوية الفرق التي سنواجهها في التصفيات الآسيوية يوم الرابع من الشهر المقبل بعد سحب القرعة في العاصمة الماليزية كوالالمبور.

وأكد الجوهري في رده على استفسارات "الغد" بأن التشكيلة ستأخذ ملامحها النهائية بعد آخر لقاء في مرحلة الذهاب من الدوري الممتاز ويجمع بين الوحدات والحسين اربد، حيث سيصار الى متابعة المباريات الثلاث المتبقية من دور الثمانية لبطولة الكأس والتي ستقام يومي غدا الثلاثاء والخميس المقبل، وبأن عدد اللاعبين سيتراوح بين 22 الى 24 لاعبا فقط.

واضاف المدير الفني للمنتخب الوطني بأن الجهاز الفني تابع مباريات الدوري اضافة الى دوري ابطال العرب ومن قبلها كأس الاتحاد الآسيوي، ووجد ان مجموعة من اللاعبين قد ظهرت بمستوى جيد وحافظ لاعبون على مستواهم فيما انخفض مستوى آخرين لاسباب مختلفة، الا ان فترة المعسكر التدريبي التي تمتد الى شهر تقريبا ستمنح الجهاز التدريبي الفرصة والقدرة على إعادة اللاعبين لمستواهم الفني المطلوب، مشيرا في ذات السياق الى ضرورة معالجة الاخطاء السابقة التي وقع فيها اللاعبون خلال المباريات الودية الخمس، والتي كان فيها منتخبنا مميزا في سيطرته الميدانية ومعانيا في ذات الوقت من اضاعة فرص التسجيل.

ملامح التشكيلة المقبلة

وفهمت "الغد" بأن خمسة لاعبين على الاقل سيدخلون التشكيلة الجديدة للمنتخب الوطني او يعودون اليها بحكم انه سبق لهم اللعب في المنتخب، ومن ابرز المرشحين للعودة نجم الوحدات عامر ذيب والظهير الايسر باسم فتحي، فيما تجري الاتصالات مع المحترف في صفوف ريال مدريد ثائر البواب، لمعرفة امكانية انضمامه لتدريبات المنتخب ومشاركته في المباريات الودية والرسمية المقبلة، كما ان الجوهري لم يحسم بعد امر عودة لاعب الوسط هيثم الشبول صاحب النزعة الهجومية، حيث ان الاخيرين هما من الخيارات الهجومية الموضوعة لمعالجة العقم التهديفي الذي اصاب المنتخب مؤخرا، كما ان التحاق المحترف بشار بني ياسين في صفوف المحرق امرا مؤكدا، بعد اجراء التنسيق اللازم مع ذلك النادي لافساح المجال امام بشار للإلتحاق بالمنتخب، وكذلك الحال بالنسبة للمهاجم انس الزبون الذي قد يحترف لاحقا مع فريق الخريطيات القطري.

نجوم المنتخب

وعليه فإن تشكيلة المنتخب الوطني المقبلة قد تحمل بعض المفاجآت غير السارة لبعض اللاعبين ممن لم يشاركوا سابقا في المباريات لاسباب مختلفة، وينتظر ان لا يكون حراس المرمى معتز ياسين ومحمد حلاوة وبلال ابو لاوي من بين المختارين، حيث تنحصر اختيارات حراس المرمى بين عامر شفيع وفراس طالب ولؤي العمايرة، فيما توقع البعض ضم حارس الرمثا محمد الزعبي بعد ان تميز مستواه في مرحلة الذهاب.

وفي الخط الخلفي فإن وجود فيصل ابراهيم وحاتم عقل وخالد سعد ومحمد خميس وباسم فتحي وبشار بني ياسين وعمار الشرايدة وعلاء مطالقة وشادي الخطيب امرا لا خلاف عليه، في حين يتوقع ضم مدافع الرمثا ابراهيم السقار.

وفي خط الوسط يبرز حسونة الشيخ (ما لم يتم حرمانه بسبب عقوبة الفيصلي) وحسن عبدالفتاح وقصي ابو عالية ومؤيد ابو كشك وعمر غازي وامجد الشعيبي واحمد غازي وعامر ذيب وربما هيثم الشبول.

اما خط الهجوم فسيضم مصطفى شحادة واحمد هايل وانس الزبون ومحمود شلباية وسراج التل ومؤيد سليم وربما ثائر البواب، وان توقع البعض ضم مهاجم شباب الاردن ومتصدر الهدافين بسام الخطيب، طالما تم التغاضي عن المعادلة العمرية في ظروف متعددة.

41 لاعبا شاركوا في تدريبات المنتخب خلال عام

وفي نظرة الى الوراء نجد ان 41 لاعبا شاركوا في تدريبات المنتخب خلال العام الجاري، وكثير منهم شارك في المباريات الودية الخمس امام منتخبات النرويج وقبرص والعراق وارمينيا وجورجيا، واللاعبون الذين شاركوا المنتخب سابقا هم فراس طالب ومعتز ياسين ومحمد حلاوة واحمد عبدالستار ولؤي العمايرة وعامر شفيع وبلال ابو لاوي (حراسة المرمى) وفيصل ابراهيم ومحمد الخطيب وباسم فتحي وعمار الشرايدة وبشار بني ياسين ومحمد محمود وابراهيم السقار وشادي الخطيب وعبدالله صلاح وخالد سعد ومحمد خميس وعلاء مطالقة وحاتم عقل (الدفاع) وحسونة الشيخ وحسن عبدالفتاح ويزن زحراوي ومؤيد ابو كشك وعمر غازي ورامي سمارة وامجد الشعيبي واحمد غازي وقصي ابو عالية وحسين علاونة وعثمان الحسنات (الوسط) ومصطفى شحادة واحمد هايل وانس الزبون وعبدالله الديسي ومحمد شلباية وسراج التل ومؤيد سليم وثائر البواب ويعقوب العبيدي ومحمد الرياحنة.

5 مباريات ودية للمنتخب

وينتظر ان يتم الاعلان رسميا عن خمس مباريات ودية للمنتخب الوطني خلال الفترة التحضيرية للتصفيات الآسيوية، حيث سيقيم المنتخب معسكرا تدريبيا في الامارات يخوض خلاله مباراة امام المنتخب السعودي في الثالث والعشرين من شهر كانون الثاني / يناير المقبل، كما سيلعب مباراتين امام منتخبي تايلاند والكويت يومي 1 و 7 شباط / فبراير القادم، وقد سبق للمنتخب وان خاطب العديد من المنتخبات العربية والآسيوية لملاقاتها اضافة لبعض المنتخبات الاوروبية وابرزها الدنمارك.

وسيبدأ المنتخب تدريباته مطلع العام المقبل وسط غياب للاعبي الوحدات المختارين، بحكم وجود مباراة هامة للوحدات امام النصر السعودي يوم السبت 7 كانون الثاني / يناير المقبل، في إياب دور الثمانية من دوري ابطال العرب لكرة القدم.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I think it is great to play teams like Ivory Coast and Sweden. To win is great and demandable but I would not expect anybody to moan if Jordan lost to those two teams because they are simply superior to Jordan. Ivory Coast won over Egypt away and at home qualified to the WC out from the toughest group in Africa and are going to play in the toughest group in the WC without a shadow of doubt. I just hope they bring all their guns to the game as well as Sweden which I think they will because big teams tend to go spend the winter breaks in Dubai like Bayern Munich for example.

I did not raise my objection hand because you said Jordan will lose, I just said it is not a big deal to lose because this is what the game is about. Winning and losing, that is sport and life in general, I objected you saying Jordan were humiliated by losing to Georgia 3-2 in Georgia, hence Georgia is not a walk in the park as you make them look like.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
It is good to agree and disagree that is also normal as losing and winning. ;)

I think El-Bawab would love to play international football. I would like to see him joining the NT too, he can add so much to the upfront forces since it really need enforcements.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Dako said:
Will Real Madrid allow it?

BTW, I've always thought that he was (gher mountami) to Jordan and the Jordanian NT. Am I wrong?

Well when he scored that disallowed goal against Norway he seemed very happy with it ofcourse before the ref calls it off. He wanted to impress in that game which is a good sign.

RM will let him go, they are not using him very much in the first team.

1 - 20 of 375 Posts