villa-manchester city
silva-barca
joaquin, miguel-atleti
mata-villareal
albiol-extremadura

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I don't mind selling Silva, as long as it is for a hefty price. We can live without him. We were 3rd and 4th without him, and shit with him. So sell the bugger.
But Villa on the other hand is Valencia's king. We cannot sell him under any circumstances.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
If we sell Villa, I won't be angry at him. He's been such a professional that it's unbelievable. If he stays after this season then he's a 100% legend for Valencia, no frigging doubt then.

We have talents and we need to act smart. We will get money sooner or later, the MediaPro contract will bring money to us, sooner or later we will sell the stadium. We have alot of worth but no liquicy which will make us sell probably.

But we have been in worse scenarios than this and we've sold big players before, this is not the time to say that we will go under. This will be hard and we will probably not as successful as before but let's not think of the worst

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
If we sell Villa, I won't be angry at him. He's been such a professional that it's unbelievable. If he stays after this season then he's a 100% legend for Valencia, no frigging doubt then.

We have talents and we need to act smart. We will get money sooner or later, the MediaPro contract will bring money to us, sooner or later we will sell the stadium. We have alot of worth but no liquicy which will make us sell probably.

But we have been in worse scenarios than this and we've sold big players before, this is not the time to say that we will go under. This will be hard and we will probably not as successful as before but let's not think of the worst
I concur. It's not the end of the World if these players are sold, we just need to be SMART about our negotiations with regards to everything about the club. Villa, Silva and Miguel might go, but the club with always still be there, and that's who we support. We'll be back.

·
Registered
758 Posts
need a good negoiation team.. we usually sell stars cheap than their actual value but buy inflated players

·
Registered
758 Posts
will we have a Angelo Di Livio symbol in the club
who choose to stay with us even when the bat in our crest is sick

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
will we have a Angelo Di Livio symbol in the club
who choose to stay with us even when the bat in our crest is sick
Hopefully Villa does that :hopeful:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
It's too bad to sell Villa and keep Angulo. At least they should be sold together...

·
All For You
1,289 Posts
well we will sell our stars players but i hope javier will also sell CRAP AND USELESS PLAYERS..these kind of players are not deserved to be in our class..they should go to recycle bin

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
fvck them all.. i dont care about anyone now... no one! i swear all wht matters is this club, stars are born and die ... we can make other stars.. they destroyed the club, we turned from a hard working defensive tight group, to a rich lazy club that wants to solve everything with signing players and kiking managers... we made villa.. we made silva.. we made mata.. we made vicente... we made them all.. fvck them all... now im really pisssed i dont care.. if even god himself plays for us.. he can fvck off

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
and u know wht even kills more.. that when we were good like against villarreal 3-3 and till the sevilla match.. the ref was fvckin us in every single match...

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It looks like players are starting to get pissed at Valencia. The club made Morientes attend some press confernce for a sponsor, and he didn;t like it. He is recovering from an injury, and said something along the lines of "The club felt this (the press confernece) was more important to my recovery than training and treatment". It's getting really ugly.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts